- Lighting Type
HPS/MH - Single Ended
- Reflector Type
- Reflector Cord Type
Sun System Par Pro Commercial Reflector is optically engineered for the high-performance Par Pro 1100 watt Hyper Arc High-Pressure Sodium lamp.
Designed specifically for the Par Pro 1100 watt Hyper Arc High-Pressure Sodium lamp to provide optimal efficiency and uniformity in your commercial environment. The Hyper Arc lamp delivers a staggering 2,380 µmol on the Sun System 1 DE 1000 watt turbo setting! These lamps have the ideal 2000 degrees Kelvin temperature for fruiting and flowering and also can be used from start to finish.
- Fabricated, assembled, and designed in the USA.
- Open reflector design allows light to get closer to the plant canopy.
- Vented side louvers allow for heat dissipation of the lamp while still maintaining optimal operating temperature.
- The uniform light pattern is ideal for both crossovers, supplemental and primary lighting applications.
- The small footprint reduces shadowing in open greenhouse/supplemental lighting applications.
- 95% reflective textured German aluminum interior offers unsurpassed uniformity, output, and diffusion.
- Galvanized steel housing with durable powder coated finish.
- Detachable 15 ft lamp cord at the reflector and at the ballast.
- 1-year warranty on lamp.
Par Pro 1,100 Watt Hyper Arc HPS Lamp
The Par Pro 1,100 Watt Hyper Arc High-Pressure Sodium lamp delivers a staggering 2,380 umol on the Galaxy 1000 Watt Turbo setting! The HYPER ARC lamp has the ideal 2,000 degrees Kelvin Temperature for the best results during the fruiting and flowering phase. The industrial construction of the Par Pro Hyper Arc allows the lamp to exceed all micromole levels currently offered in a single-ended design. With attributes of long life, reliability and high efficiency, this lamp is an excellent choice for all indoor horticulture purposes. Learn more about this lamp here.
- 1,100 Watts
- Ideal 2,000 Kelvin Spectrum (Fruiting & Flowering)
- 177,900 Lumens
- Standard E39 Mogul Base (SE Lamp)
- Oversized 400 Volt Arc Tube
- Uniform TT65 Outer Jacket
- Lighting Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Par Pro SKU 904778 Weight (lb.) 7 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 20.9 Width (in.) 13.6 Height (in.) 4.8 Warranty 5 Year UPC 849969028393 Lead Time Ships in 48 hours UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Reflector Type Non Air-Cooled Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? Yes
- Product Q&A
Sun System Par Pro Commercial Grow Light Reflector with Hyper Arc Lamp Questions & Answers
What is the acceptable voltage range?
The lamp cord is rated for up to 600v, the socket is rated for 6 kilovolts. The majority if all 1000w HPS lamps operate at 230v so you are well under the limits. Please remember that we are discussing lamp voltage not mains voltage.
Which ballast do you recommend running this lamp/reflector combination with to get the best results?
Sun System 1 on the Turbo setting & Par Pro Hyper Arc 1100w lamp yielded the highest measureable performance at 2380µmol (lamp performance).