USHIO introduces the new Super High Pressure Sodium Double Ended lamp to its Hi-LUX GRO lamp series!
The Hi-LUX GRO series is a full line of professional grade horticulture lamps that use super high output lamp technology to achieve maximum vegetative growth and maximum flower yield. The lamps are designed to assure consistency in quality and optimized for high performance.
US5002272 - PAR=1950 micromol/s
- High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
- Great lumen output for high PAR values
- Robust plants through high blue light output
- High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
- Economic lighting choice (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
- Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
- Made in Germany and engineered in a ISO9001 certified facility
This high performing lamp is an option to be used with the Gavita 1000w HPS Pro series (or any 1000w HPS double ended) fixture.
- Tech Specs
Brand Ushio SKU HGC902912 Weight (lb.) 0.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 1.7 Width (in.) 2.4 Height (in.) 17.9 Warranty 1 Year UPC 48777582275 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 7-10 business days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Double Ended Base Type Double Ended (K12x30S) Bulb Orientation Horizontal Bulb Type Double Ended High Pressure Sodium Color Temp (Kelvin) 2100 K Color Rendering Index (CRI) 22 Bulb Lumens 146,000 Estimated Life Hours 10,000 Exact Watts 1000 Watts