Philips Product Documents
These Philips lamps feature superior color quality and very crisp white light. Incredibly high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per watt per second light source. 3,100°K Green Power or 4,200°K color temperature lamps available. High 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W). High 90% lumen maintenance at 8,000 hr/High 85% maintenance at 20,000 hr. Double glass jacketed lamp is rated for either open fixture use (without glass lens) or enclosed fixture use (with glass lens). Bi-pin lamp base is compatible with all Sun System® LEC® Brand Technology Fixtures.
PLEASE NOTE: These Philips lamps are designed & optimized to be paired with a Philips brand electronic ballast. All Sun System® LEC® Brand Technology fixtures are made with a Philips brand electronic ballast(s). If these lamps are used with a different fixture type, you will likely experience a shortened lamp life and possibly premature lamp failure.
- 3,100K color temperature
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux) 1.9 umols/s
- Superior lumen/PPF maintenance of 90% at 8,000 hours
- Long life 20,000-hour rated average life
- Suitable for use in open fixtures
Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Higher growth light compared to 400W HPS lamps
- 93% ballast efficiency can provide substantial energy savings
- Increased time between re-lamping cycles when compared to standard metal halide lamps
- Tech Specs
Brand Philips SKU HGC901575 Weight (lb.) 0.48 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 1.75 Width (in.) 1.75 Height (in.) 7.75 Warranty 1 Year UPC 46677415211 Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours UL Listed No Lighting Type CMH - Single Ended Base Type PGZX18 Bulb Orientation Universal Bulb Type Single Ended Ceramic Metal Halide Color Temp (Kelvin) 3100 K Color Rendering Index (CRI) 90 Bulb Lumens 33,000 Estimated Life Hours 20,00 Exact Watts 315 Watts Voltage 100 Volts