- 240v cord
- Exact Watts
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
Quantum Product Documents
The Quantum Dimmable Ballast bring quality, efficiency, and high intensity illumination to your garden.
With a Power Factor of 99.9% - a highly stable output frequency - the Quantum Dimmable ballast lets you run your lamps at the strength you need allowing you to control your light spread. Rigorously engineered, it features a resin cased circuit board with a sealed bearing fan so it will run cooler than any other ballast and it's been tested to withstand the extreme atmospheric conditions of virtually any growing environment.
The Quantum Dimmable Ballast is silent, generator-ready, efficient, and cool-running- this is one cool ballast.
The Quantum Series ballast offers you a dimming switch that enables you to run your ballast at the strength YOU desire. This not only makes it easier to harden off young plants just being introduced to HID lighting, but also allows you to control your footprint and power usage as well. You can increase the power to your ballast as your garden grows and demands more light, and save yourself a substantial amount of money on your power bill over the length of your crop cycle. The dimming switch is located on the front of your ballast just above the lamp cord and allows you to run your ballast at 100%, 75%, or 50% power.
The Quantum digital ballast has a Power Factor of 99.9% which is the most stable output frequency of any ballast available and delivers a higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts. Also we have designed our ballast with a resin cased circuit board that has been placed in conjunction with a sealed bearing fan. This combines the best of both worlds with the end result being a ballast that runs 15% cooler than any other digital ballast available. As with all electronics, the cooler they run the better the output and the longer they will last
There is no need to purchase any additional wiring equipment or change wiring.
- Run at 100%, 75% or 50% power (400W runs at 100% and 75%)
- Strike both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
- Accepts 50 Hz to 60 Hz with no extra wiring needed
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- Has a continuous power factor of 99%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts
- Can run efficiently on generators without flickering
- Resin sealed circuit board for high humidity installations
- Can easily be used in conjunction with lighting controllers and flip boxes
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Quantum SKU QT400 Weight (lb.) 6.2 Length (in.) 13 Width (in.) 7.1 Height (in.) 3.15 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 2 weeks UPC 638104012553 Prop 65 No UL Listed Yes Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs No Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 400 Watts Frequency 50-60 Hz Voltage 120/240 Volt