- Exact Watts
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
Phantom double-ended technology drives maximum PAR value! The engineering excellence of Phantom ballasts is now incorporated into our new Phantom Ballast Commercial DE ballasts. Their high-frequency design is optimized for double-ended 1000W lamps, and they feature a highly precise microprocessor and four-way output control. Totally silent, efficient and lightweight, they will power all doubled-ended reflectors that utilize double-ended lamps.
This model (PHB3025) is wired for 347 volt operation, is generator ready, and comes with instructions and an 8-foot power cable.
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- Auto restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in Damp locations
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Phantom SKU PHB3025 Weight (lb.) 8.2 Length (in.) 10.2 Width (in.) 6.8 Height (in.) 3.5 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 2-3 Weeks UPC 638104014878 Prop 65 No UL Listed No Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs Yes Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 1000 Watts Amps 3.5 Frequency 60 Hz Voltage 347 Volt Power Cord Length 8'
- Product Q&A
Phantom 1000W Double Ended Commercial Digital Ballast, 347 Volt Questions & Answers
- I have a 1000W ballast, can I use a 400W or 600W bulb in it? As a general rule, ballasts can only be used with bulbs that are of the same wattage rating. A 1000W ballast can only be used with a 1000W bulb, a 400W with a 400W, etc. The one exception is the Xtrasun "Dial-a-Watt" ballasts (XTEDW-), which are meant to be used with the same wattage bulb as the dimmed setting (for example, use a 600W bulb when dimmed to 600W, etc.).
- Can an HPS ballast be used to power a metal halide bulb? This is never recommended, the ballast and bulb type (wattage and HID bulb type) must match. Convertible ballasts, however, can be switched between MH and HPS modes. There is also the option of using a conversion bulb. This is a bulb that is designed to produce a MH spectrum on a HPS ballasts, or vice versa. Phantom digital ballasts can ignite HPS or MH bulbs, except for the 750W model, which is meant only for HPS.
- Are my ballasts Generator-Ready? All of the ballasts we sell are generator-ready. Generator ready ballasts include: Xtrasun ballasts, Phantom ballasts, Phantom II ballasts, Quantum ballasts