- Bulb Type
Single Ended High Pressure Sodium
- Coverage Area
Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4'
- Exact Watts
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The NEW Gavita Pro line E-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controller. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
All e-series ballasts and fixtures have the following added new features and advanced functionality:
- Master controller input for external control
- Three color status LED for advanced status indication and status history
- Improved housing with extra cooling capacity for an even cooler operation
- Repositioned mounting eye bolts for better weight distribution and stable installation
- Suitable for 120-240V, Unit includes a 240 V power cord. A 120 V cord can be purchased separately.
New in the Pro line e-series is the 600 SE Complete Fixture, which utilizes a Gavita Pro 600W 400V EL E40/E39 lamp. You can control the new Pro 600e SE with the dial on the fixture (dim to 300W in steps of 100W, boost to 660W) or with the Master Controller for full linear control.
As a primary light source, the Gavita Pro 600 Single Ended, E-Series, 120/240 Volt fixture covers up to a 4' x 4' area. It is recommended to position the fixture 40" - 60" away from the play canopy.
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 120V - 240V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time. Installation of the controller and e-series fixtures is completely plug-and-play. All you need to do is connect the controller cable to the fixtures and plug the fixtures and controller into mains.
- New! Controllable 600W EL fixture
- Comes with a Gavita Pro 600W 400V EL E40/E39 lamp
- Highest output 600W fixture in the market using 400V EL lamp
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Control range 50-110%
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ventilation plug,no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design.
- Input Voltage: 120-240V (+/- 10%)
- Input Voltage 1: 120 V
- Input Current 1: 5.6A (at 100%) 6.1A (at 110%)
- Input Power 1: 655W (at 100%) 710W (at 110%)
- Input Voltage 2: 240 V
- Input Current 2: 2.75A (at 100%) 3.0A (at 110%)
- Input Power 2: 645W (at 100%) 700W (at 110%)
- Power Factor: 0.95 - 0,98
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Input Connection: IEC C14
- Adjustable: 300/400/500/600/660W/EXT
- Operating Temp. ( degree): 32 -95 degrees F
- Case Temp. ( degree): 75
- Certification: CSA
- External dim: Gavita Master controller analog protocol ( <11,5V)
- External dim connector: 1 x RJ14 connector build in (6P4C)
- Bulb Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Gavita SKU HGC906086 Weight (lb.) 15.7 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 23.5 Width (in.) 10 Height (in.) 12.3 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours UPC 8718403053210 UL Listed Yes Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Coverage Area Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4' Exact Watts 600 Watts Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? Yes Bulb Type Single Ended High Pressure Sodium Est. Electricity Cost /mo $25.92 Frequency 50-60 Hz Amps 6.1A Max Voltage 120/240 Volt