- Coverage Area
Veg: 8' x 8'; Flower: 6.5' x 6.5'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
At 1050 actual watts and 1602 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 1000 LED grow lights are perfect for smaller grows where it's important to save energy and space without sacrificing light quality or intensity.
Free pair of ratchet hangers included with every fixture!
PhytoMAX-2 series are engineered to deliver the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 1000 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
One thing can be said about all great products from the beginning of time, they evolve to be better. Black Dog LED knows this to be true, and that is why the set out to create the best LED grow light on the market. After years of research and testing they were able to incorporate the newest advances like their Phyto-Genesis Spectrum which has outperformed HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white" LEDs in equal wattage tests. Read below for more information.
Fast & Proven ROI! With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX is the best value per watt of any commercial LED grow light. Assuming a harvest every 10 weeks, the Black Dog LED light will pay off the cost difference between it and an old-fashioned HID light in less than 5 months. This is even faster than through increased yield alone! And, when you combine both quality and yield, Black Dog LED lights become much more affordable than traditional HIDs.
Not only does Black Dog LED have the highest PAR values, largest footprints, and most reliable LED grow lights available in the grow light industry, but all Black Dog LED lights (including the PhytoMAX Series) come with an industry-leaing, 5 year warranty!
Why Choose Black Dog LED?
Exclusive Full Cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum:
- Black Dog LED features one ideal spectrum for both the vegetative and flowering phases which eliminates growth stalling also know as shock that is associated with changing the spectrum from MH to HPS (Veg to Flower). By using the same spectrum for vegetative and flowering cycles, Black Dog eliminates this shock, and have noticed a decrease in flower time (1-3 days) and a larger yield when the plant was grown for its entire life under one spectrum.
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) for the ultimate vegetative and flowering cycles.
- Combines 15 different spectra to help grow healthier, higher-quality, more disease-resistant plants. Each included color targets specific phytoreceptors / photopigments in plants to maximize growth, robustness and quality.
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also increases essential oil production, flavor, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light.
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
Largest PAR Footprint & True Wattage:
- The PhytoMAX-2 1000 uses 420 high output 5 watt diodes for high light intensity that is very crucial for canopy penetration, which is what some LED manufacturers are lacking in their products.
- The PAR footprint in the PhytoMAX is the most even coverage which eliminates leaf burn and hot spots.
- 1050 True Watts - 2100 LED Watts - The PhytoMAX-2 1000 will outperform any other equal-wattage LED grow light on the market!
- Research has proven through the independent testing of a spectroradiometer (device designed to measure the spectral power distribution of a source) that the PhytoMAX has the largest footprint of any LED grow light.
- Replaces 1000 Watts of HID (HPS/MH) - Produces a superior yield with higher quality flowers all while saving on electricity, cooling and bulb replacement.
Long-Life, Commercial Grade Components with New & Improved Cooling System:
- Largest heat sink in the industry for superior cooling and increased LED life over other LED brands even under extreme conditions of a grow room. PhytoMAX uses larger housings that provide better thermal dissipation to maximize the useful life of the light. Cheaper LED grow lights often skimp on heat management, causing their LED's to degrade and burn out faster.
- Uses ultra quiet & reliable long-life fans.
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED life and spectrum stability.
Check out the other Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 LED products below.Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 200 Watt LED Grow Light Fixture - Veg Footprint 3.75' x 3.75' / Bloom Footprint 3' x 3'
Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 400 Watt LED Grow Light Fixture - Veg Footprint 5.25' x 5.25' / Bloom Footprint 4.25' x 4.25'
Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 600 Watt LED Grow Light Fixture - Veg Footprint 6.5' x 6.5' / Bloom Footprint 5' x 5'
Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 800 Watt LED Grow Light Fixture - Veg Footprint 7.5' x 7.5' / Bloom Footprint 6' x 6'
PhytoMAX-2 1000 Specs
Flowering Footprint 6.5' x 6.5' Vegatative Footprint 8' x 8' True Wattage 1050W LED Wattage 2100W Number of LEDs 420 Amp Draw 8.8A~4.4A (@ 120/240V) Voltage AC 100V~250V Work Frequency 50~60 Hz Operation Temperature Range -4~104F BTU 3581 Cord Length 8 ft. Product Dimensions 21" x 21" x 7" Weight 53lb (24kg) Shipping Size 28" x 28" x 12" Shipping Weight (lb.) 56.0000
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand Black Dog SKU PM-2-1000 Weight (lb.) 53 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 28 Width (in.) 28 Height (in.) 12 Warranty 5 years Lead Time Due to back-order, this product begins shipping late October UPC 605779969888 UL Listed Yes Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $45.36 Exact Watts 1050 Watts HID Equivalent 2100 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 8' x 8'; Flower: 6.5' x 6.5' Suggested Hanging Height Veg: 57'' ; Bloom: 47'' LED Diode Type 420 x 5w Diodes Daisy Chain No Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 8.8A @ 120V ; 4.4A @ 240V Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 8 ft.