BioGrow is an "all-in-one" blend of carefully selected natural materials, formulated specifically for the vegetative growth stage of fast growing plants.
Essential nutrients are provided for superior growth, both readily available for the plant and slowly releasing to supply all nutrients over a period of 8 weeks.
During vegetative growth, plants require higher amounts of Nitrogen. Nitrogen makes the cells divide and multiply, which is the reason that plants need higher amounts of it during the vegetative growth stage when leaf and root development is at its peak. Nitrogen is considered a mobile nutrient inside the plant, which means that the plant can transport it to where it is needed. This mobility is the reason that the first signs of a Nitrogen deficiency occur in older leaves. The plant takes available Nitrogen from older cells, in order to grow new ones.
How To Use
- BioGrow and BioBloom need to be mixed into the substrate or applied as top dressing.
- It can be used in soil, coco or similar substrates.
- The nutrients will be released constantly during a period of 8 weeks.
Dosage for Vegetative growth: 12 – 18g per gallon of substrate
Dosage for Mother plants: 8 – 12g per gallon of substrate every two months (as top dressing)
- If the growth period is less than 8 weeks or the substrate is pre-fertilized, doses should be decreased.
- Use half dosage for seedlings and young plants (2 – 3 weeks old).
- If the growth period is longer, a second application is required (as top dressing).
- Note: Mycelium can appear on top of the substrate. It improves microbial life inside the substrate and will not harm humans, animals or plants. Fungi is the main agent of the decomposition of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc. It solubilizes minerals that are not initially available to plants.
- 7% Total Nitrogen [N]
- 7% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 2% Available Phosphate [P 2 O 5 ]
- 4% Soluble Potash [K 2 O]
- 5.9% Calcium [Ca]
- 2.7% Magnesium [Mg]
- 2.5% Sulfur [S]
- 0.1% Iron [Fe]
- 500 g (1.1 lb)
- 1 kg (2.2 lb)
- 2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
- 25 kg (55 lb)
Derived from: bone meal, barley germ, Magnesium sulfate, horn meal, feather meal, sugar beet vinasse, limestone, canola meal.
About the Green House Feeding Bio Line
Bio Feeding is our nutrient line, developed to be used for organic farming. Bio Feeding products are a 100% biological blend of natural-minerals and organic nutrients, which provide all essential macro- and micro nutrients and promote the microbial life in the soil, helping to establish a healthy soil-food-web. We decided to create powdered products, because a finer product creates a bigger surface that comes in contact with the soil microbial life, resulting in more efficient nutrient uptake compared to tablets or pellets.
The organic raw materials used in our Bio Feeding products are sourced in Germany and Switzerland and are all Non-GMO (Not Genetically Modified Organism). Beneficial microbes that occur naturally in the raw ingredients (e.g. malt germs, canola meal & vinasse) help to decompose the organic matter converting it into a mineral form and releasing nutrients that are readily available for the plant.
The microbial activity of the soil is improved by supplying components that can form humus.* The raw ingredients used by themselves are not always the best plant nutrition. It is the combination of specific ingredients that creates a highly effective fertilizer.
*This process depends on the conditions of the soil (e.g. humidity, temperature, pH-value, microbial activity, organic matter content, etc.).
All Bio Feeding products are Control Union Certified for use in organic agriculture Control Union Certifications, which is part of the Control Union World Group, is monitoring products that are used in organic agriculture (Organic Input Products). Organic input products can not contain any synthetic nutrients, chemical pesticides or other non-natural ingredients.
Green House Feeding BioGrow Videos
- Tech Specs