Our Gorilla Pots are the perfect option for both guerrilla grows in the foothills as well as container gardening in your backyard! They are made of 100% original polypropylene fiber and in order to maintain longevity season after season, a non-toxic 3% anti-ultraviolet agent is added to the fibers which will help combat the effects of the sun.
Gorilla Pots are constructed from high-quality non-woven fabric. This fabric provides great support while allowing air to travel into the root system resulting in vigorous growth. The tan color fabric is the best choice for growing outdoors which helps keep the root zone cool in the heat of the summer. They feature breathable fabric allowing for faster plant growth through better access to oxygen. Air-flow prunes the root structure for a noticeably healthier and happier plant. They also will not trap water, which can help prevent overwatering of plants. These pots are made with 220-gram weight fabric material for great durability at an economical price.
These pots are machine washable and will continue to provide a perfect blend of oxygen and drainage for multiple seasons! These pots are double stitched and fade resistant too!
Gorilla Pot Features:
- Made from thick 220-gram fade resistant material that will not sag when filled
- Double stitched seams add strength and helps the pot stand up on it's own making them easy to fill with soil
- Machine washable for multiple seasons of use
- Versitile, perfect for both indoor and outdoor gardens
- Provides superior water drainage and oxygen to the roots
- Use our fabric pots with any grow media including soil, coco, clay pebbles, grow rocks, rockwool cubes, sure to grow and more!
Why Choose Gorilla Fabric Pots?
If you haven’t heard of or used our fabric pots before, then you should consider trying them because: They are extremely healthy for your plants and really convenient for container gardening.
Fabric pots were originally created as an alternative to standard plastic, ceramic, or clay pots. Since then, they have become more and more popular in many gardens and nurseries. Here are some of the benefits fabric pots bring to you and your prized plants:
This natural growing technique allows dry air to reach root tips which stop roots from extending beyond their container. This technique will trigger more roots to sprout, creating a stronger, more dispersed structure with many more root tips for accessing water and nutrients, which in turn leads to a stronger, healthier plant with better yields.
Just like humans, plants need oxygen to live and thrive. Breathable fabric pots offer optimal conditions to allow essential air flow into your soil. This keeps roots healthy and allows plants to properly use the available nutrients in your growing medium.
Proper drainage is essential. Waterlogged containers are a death sentence for plants, and a common mistake made by beginners. Fabric pots will not allow water to trapped in the pot which means your soil and root zone will be able to drain and excess air.
The tan fabric pots keep your soil and root zone cooler than clay or plastic because of the breathability of the fabric. This means your root won't fry in the hot summer temperatures, keeping your plant healthy.
Properly flushing your growing media is extremely important, especially when feeding salt-based nutrients. Fabric pots allow water to easily pass through the soil and the plant's roots which makes periodically flushing throughout your grow cycle and final flush before harvest much easier and quicker.
Use Any Growing Media
Breathable and flexible fabric allows for versatility! Whether growing by soil, coco, hydroponics, or aeroponics, fabric pots are a great choice!
Ease of Use
Dont break your back carrying around a heavy clay pot, use a lightweight fabric pot instead!
Machine Washable and Re-usable
After a season of use you can easily machine wash or quickly hose off with water and let them hang dry.
If your plants have been harvested and the growing season is over, fold up the pots and store until next year.
Gorilla Pot 20 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 22.5
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 3.00
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 21 x 15
Gorilla Pot 30 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 36.8
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 4.90
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 26 x 16
Gorilla Pot 45 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 44.6
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 5.90
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 27 x 18
Gorilla Pot 65 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 63.6
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 8.40
- Diameter x Height (Inches): 32 x 18
Gorilla Pot 100 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 98.2
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 13.10
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 38 x 20
Gorilla Pot 150 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 154.7
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 20.70
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 45.3 x 22
Gorilla Pot 200 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 204.1
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 27.30
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 50 x 24
Gorilla Pot 300 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 293.90
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 39.30
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 60 x 24
Gorilla Pot 400 Gallon Specifications:
- Actual Gallon Volume: 400.0
- Actual Cubic Feet Volume: 53.50
- Set-Up Diameter x Height (Inches): 70 x 24
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- best pots I have used so far. strong, seems are stitched well, color is great and they are self standing which makes them much easier to fill with dirt
- Solid product
- As expected, not quite as sturdy as I had hoped but works great as my worm bin
- nice bags
- nice bags
- Best pots on the planet
- Self standing, durable, and have great drainage. I have used several different brands, this is the best.
- Better than smart pots
- these are durable and pretty much self-standing so they are easy to fill. I'd buy these every year!
- Tech Specs