For a limited time only, with every purchase of a grow tent package you will receive a FREE set of extraction bags for ice water or dry ice extraction after harvest!
This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 5' AgroLED 865W LED Grow Tent Kit is is perfect for the home grower looking to successfully cultivate 6 - 9 plants from seed to harvest. We've included a large carbon filter to eliminate unwanted odors as well as powerful inline exhaust fans to help expel the warm air to prevent heat build-up. If you're looking to grow efficiently, effectively and economically - this is the package for you! This grow tent measures 60" wide by 60" deep by 83" tall. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Gorilla Grow Tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Gorilla Grow Heavy Duty 5' x 5' Grow Tent
- AgroLED Dio-Watt 1440 Full Spectrum Low Pro 865 Watt LED Grow Light, 120/240V
- Hurricane 6" Inline Fan, 435 CFM
- Carbon Ace Carbon Filter 6 in x 23 in, 550 CFM
- Ideal Air Variable Fan Speed Controller
- (2x) Hurricane Classic Series Clip Fan, 6"
- Ideal Air Silver/Black Flex Ducting 6 in x 25 ft
- HBX 1/8" Heavy Duty Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Ideal Air Stainless Steel Hose Clamps 6 in, Pack of 2
- HBX Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Titan Controls Apollo 9: Two Outlet Digital Timer
- Shear Perfection Gold Series Straight Trimming Shear, 3 inch
- FREE Ice Water/Dry Ice Extraction Bags
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 9 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 8 Bucket System (Grow 8 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: (2x) Current Culture UC 13 Gallon - 4 Pack System (Grow 8 Plants)
Gorilla Grow Heavy Duty 5' x 5' Grow Tent - Learn more
Gorilla Grow Tents are the first ever professionally designed grow tents that adjust to heights of 8ft or more, which maximizes your yields, runs cooler, and is easy to walk around in. The walls are 3X thicker than ANY grow tent on the market, which makes them odor resistant, quieter, and lightproof. Gorilla tents also have the strongest poles structure that holds over 300lbs.
- FREE 12" Extension Kit and Block IR Roof Upgrade included with each order!
AgroLED Dio-Watt 1440 Full Spectrum Low Pro 865 Watt LED Grow Light, 120/240V - Learn more
AgroLED has many advantages over traditional light sources including lower energy consumption, longer lifetime, improved physical robustness, smaller size and faster switching. Ideal for all phases of plant growth AgroLED grow light models can be customized to emit only specific wavelengths of light for plant growth and flowering. Outdoor conditions are mimicked with varying color, temperatures and spectral outputs. 1440 watts of LED diodes driven at 600 milliamp ere to consume 865 watts of power. Durable aluminum housing, heat sinking and active cooling all ensure proper thermal management for longevity of led’s. Two channel control for independent veg and flower cycle or combine both channels for plant growth from start to finish. Includes industry first 7 ft. convertible smart volt power cord featuring, 120 and 240 volt plugs.
HBX Ventilation and Odor Control Kit - Learn more
HBX Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solution to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air cooled reflectors or as a stand alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes a inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
- Tech Specs