For a limited time only, with every purchase of a grow tent package you will receive a FREE set of extraction bags for ice water or dry ice extraction after harvest!
This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Gorilla Grow Tent 4' x 4' Gavita Pro 1000W Double Ended Grow Tent Kit is designed to produce larger yields and a higher quality end product, all while using the same amount of energy than their traditional HID counterpart. Double Ended HID lights are more intense than traditional HID lights, so you will need to place the light further away from the plant canopy. We recommend hanging the light about 4 feet away from your plants initially and slowly move it closer as they transition into flower. Try to keep the light at least 30-36 inches away from the plant canopy to avoid light burn. The Gorilla Grow Tents included in these packages come standard with a 1-foot height extension that will bring the total height of your tent from 6'11" to 7'11". We recommend that you use the height extension. You can also purchase an additional 1 or 2-foot extension to raise the height of the tent even higher (if your space allows). Refer to the setup guide tab for more info. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Gorilla Grow Tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Gorilla Grow Heavy Duty 4' x 4' Grow Tent
- Gavita Pro 1000e DE High Pressure Sodium 1000 Watt, 120/240V Fixture
- Hurricane 6" Inline Fan, 435 CFM
- Carbon Ace Carbon Filter 6 in x 23 in, 550 CFM
- Ideal Air Variable Fan Speed Controller
- Hurricane Classic Series Clip Fan, 6"
- Ideal Air Silver/Black Flex Ducting 6 in x 25 ft
- HBX 1/8" Heavy Duty Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Ideal Air Stainless Steel Hose Clamps 6 in, Pack of 2
- HBX Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Titan Controls Apollo 9: Two Outlet Digital Timer
- Shear Perfection Gold Series Straight Trimming Shear, 3 inch
- FREE Ice Water/Dry Ice Extraction Bags
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 6 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 4 Bucket System (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: Current Culture UC Solo 13 Gallon - 4 Pack System (Grow 4 Plants)
Gorilla Grow Heavy Duty 4' x 4' Grow Tent - Learn more
Gorilla Grow Tents are the first ever professionally designed grow tents that adjust to heights of 8ft or more, which maximizes your yields, runs cooler, and is easy to walk around in. The walls are 3X thicker than ANY grow tent on the market, which makes them odor resistant, quieter, and lightproof. Gorilla tents also have the strongest poles structure that holds over 300lbs.
FREE 12" Extension Kit and Block IR Roof Upgrade included with each order!
Gavita Pro 1000 Double Ended Complete Fixture, 120/240 Volt - Learn more
The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips. Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 120V - 240V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
- The professional fixture of choice
- Highest output and efficacy in the market (A++ energy label)
- Comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL lamp, 2100 μmol s-1
HBX Ventilation and Odor Control Kit - Learn more
HBX Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solution to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air cooled reflectors or as a stand alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes a inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
- Product Q&A
Gorilla Grow Tent 4' x 4' Gavita Pro 1000W Double Ended Grow Tent Kit Questions & Answers
How far away for the plant canopy should I hang my double ended light?
Since DE lights are more intense than other type's of light we recommend to hang your light at about 4 feet above the plant canopy initially, slowly lowering the light as you transition from the vegetative phase to the flowering phase. Try to keep the light at least 30-36 inches away from the plants at all times to avoid light burn.
- Tech Specs