This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Gorilla Grow Tent 2' x 4' California Lightworks SolarXtreme 400W LED Grow Tent Kit is perfect for growing in tight spaces discreetly. The include California Lightworks SolarXtreme 400W light will cover the entire floor of the tent and features a complete full spectrum used during the full cycle. Working with hundreds of growers across the country, California LightWorks designs and manufactures products in the USA that work! The maximum intensity 5W diodes combined with OptiGrow technology target the parts of the light spectrum where absorption by plants is highest, at high levels of intensity. The result is superior quality, higher potency yield and lower power consumption. Consider using this 2' x 4' complete grow tent package for mother plants or for 2 - 6 plants from start to finish. This 2 'x 4' grow tent measures 48" wide by 24" deep by 83" tall. The included Covert carbon filter and inline fan will help exhaust stagnant air from the grow tent while also scrubbing unwanted odors from the air. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Gorilla Grow Tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Gorilla Grow Tent 2' x 4' Heavy Duty Grow Tent
- California Lightworks SolarXtreme 500W LED Grow Light, Full Spectrum
- Hurricane 4" Inline Fan, 171 CFM
- Phresh Filter 4" x 8", 150 CFM
- Ideal Air Variable Fan Speed Controller
- Hurricane Classic Series Clip Fan, 6"
- Ideal Air Silver/Black Flex Ducting 4 in x 25 ft
- 1/8" Heavy Duty Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Ideal Air Stainless Steel Hose Clamps 4 in, Pack of 2
- HBX Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Titan Controls Apollo 9: Two Outlet Digital Timer
- Shear Perfection Gold Series Straight Trimming Shear, 3 inch
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 4 Bucket System (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: Current Culture UC Solo 8 Gallon - 4 Pack System (Grow 4 Plants)
Gorilla Grow Heavy Duty 2' x 4' Grow Tent - Learn more
Gorilla Grow Tents are the first ever professionally designed grow tents that adjust to heights of 8ft or more, which maximizes your yields, runs cooler, and is easy to walk around in. The walls are 3X thicker than ANY grow tent on the market, which makes them odor resistant, quieter, and lightproof. Gorilla tents also have the strongest poles structure that holds over 300lbs.
FREE 12" Extension Kit and Block IR Roof Upgrade included with each order!
California Lightworks SolarXtreme 500W LED Grow Light - Learn more
The SolarXtreme 500 is an easy to use full spectrum LED grow light designed especially for grow tents and smaller scale home growing. The SolarXtreme series uses a revolutionary new generation of COB (chip on board) as well as new direct AC drive technology which eliminates the need for LED drivers. This offers high-efficiency LEDs at a much lower cost than traditional LEDs. This fixture puts out a full spectrum suitable for all phases of growth without the need for adjusting.
HBX Ventilation and Odor Control Kit - Learn more
HBX Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solution to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air cooled reflectors or as a stand alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes a inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
- Tech Specs