This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Gorilla Grow Tent 2' x 2.5' Sun System LEC Boss 315 Watt Grow Tent Kit is perfect for those who have a small area to grow in. This grow tent measures 24" wide by 30" deep by 83" tall with the included height extension and is conveniently collapsible and movable for ease of storage and maintenance. This grow tent package was designed to house one large mother plant or 2 small plants from start to finish. We recommend a 1 - 2 week veg time for plants being grown to full term. By keeping your favorite mother plant it allows you to have access to take cuttings whenever you would like as well as being able to maximize the potential of that specific strain. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Gorilla Grow Tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Gorilla Grow Tent 2' x 2.5' Heavy Duty Grow Tent
- Sun System LEC Boss 315 Watt Fixture with 4,200K Lamp, 120 Volt - 240 Volt
- Hurricane 4" Inline Fan, 171 CFM
- Covert Carbon Filter 4" x 12", 150 CFM
- Ideal Air Variable Fan Speed Controller
- Hurricane Classic Series Clip Fan, 6"
- Ideal Air Silver/Black Flex Ducting 4 in x 25 ft
- 1/8" Heavy Duty Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Ideal Air Stainless Steel Hose Clamps 4 in, Pack of 2
- HBX Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Titan Controls Apollo 9: Two Outlet Digital Timer
- Shear Perfection Gold Series Straight Trimming Shear, 3 inch
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 2 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon Bucket System (Grow 1 Plant)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: Current Culture UC Solo 8 Gallon (Grow 1 Plant)
Gorilla Grow Tent 2' x 2.5' Heavy Duty Grow Tent- Learn more
Gorilla Grow Tents are the first ever professionally designed grow tents that adjust to heights of 8ft or more, which maximizes your yields, runs cooler, and is easy to walk around in. The walls are 3X thicker than ANY grow tent on the market, which makes them odor resistant, quieter, and lightproof. Gorilla tents also have the strongest poles structure that holds over 300lbs.
- FREE 12" Extension Kit and Block IR Roof Upgrade included!
Sun System LEC Boss 315 Watt Fixture with 3,100K Lamp - Learn more
The Sun System® 315 watt LEC® Boss Commercial Fixture combines the cutting-edge Light Emitting Ceramic® brand technology with the Sun System® 1 Etelligent™ controllability options (controller sold separately #902245). State-of-the-art 95% reflective German aluminum interior with 98% reflective corner inserts offer unparalleled output, reflectivity and diffusion. Includes Philips highly efficient agriculturally engineered CDM-T 315 watt lamp. The lamp creates amazing full-color light spectrum out of next-generation ceramic lamps. Higher amounts of beneficial UV and far-red spectrums increase the lamp’s growth power to the plants. The 3100° K lamp is a very high 1.95 PPF per second light source. Available in 3100° K or 4200° K color temperature, high 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W).
The built-in ballast has a thermally optimized non-fan cooled aluminum housing that is ideal for commercial environments. Operates on 50/60 Hz low frequency, square wave, which makes this electronic ballast highly efficient and designed specifically to drive LEC® lamps at sustained peak performance. Internal ballast programming will protect the unit in the instance of an open circuit, short circuit, over/under voltage or high-temperature exposure. Features internal built-in circuit breaker. This fixture is dimmable which allows for operation of a LEC® lamp at 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, 90% & 100%. Learn more
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
HBX Ventilation and Odor Control Kit - Learn more
HBX Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solution to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air cooled reflectors or as a stand alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes a inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matter to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
- Tech Specs