- Lighting Type
HPS/MH - Single Ended
- Reflector Type
- Reflector Cord Type
The TripleStar 600 can be adjusted to 3 different positions: Wide, medium or deep. You can hang your reflector high above your plants in the deep position for better climate control or close and wide in tight spaces. For every position the uniformity of the light is better than 90%. In set-ups with more reflectors you can adjust them asymmetrically: Wide in the middle for more overlap en better uniformity and deep at the sides to direct the light down, away from the wall.
The TripleStar is a very compact and versatile reflector creating a better and more even light distribution in any situation.
The three Miro Aluminum reflector plates are replaceable, so you never have to replace your complete reflector again. We recommend to change reflector plates every year. The lamp cord terminal is shielded by a metal housing.
Equipped with an E39 lamp socket the TripleStar 600 is suitable for MH and HPS lamps ranging from 400 750 Watt.
Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged, stable and safe
- Adjustable reflectors: deep, medium, wide positions
- Symmetric / asymmetric light adjustment
- Uniformity >90% in every position
- Three Replaceable Miro aluminum reflector plates included - We recommend replacing them once a year.
- For MH/HPS lights ranging from 400 - 750 watts
- Shielded terminals
- Eye bolts enable easy installation
- The lamp cord terminal is shielded by a metal housing - 13' lamp cord included.
- UL listed
- Dimensions: 18.3" (length) x 9.8" (width) x 5.5" (height)
- Reflector Material: 3 replaceable Miro aluminum reflector plates
- Lamp Holder: E39
- Cable Gland: M20
- Lamp Cord: Optional with XR 505 connector
- Article Number: 30.47.15.01.00
- Lighting Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Gavita SKU HGC906005 Weight (lb.) 5.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 18.6 Width (in.) 11.1 Height (in.) 6.3 UPC 8718403053913 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Reflector Type Non Air-Cooled Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? No