The NEW Gavita Pro line E-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controller. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
Only 9.7 inch high makes the ‘Slim Line’ the shortest 240V Gavita fixture ever. Highest light output and maintenance over time. It has the HR96 reflector for maximum efficiency and uniformity. Highly efficient passive cooling of ballast for a longer lifetime of the electronics. Sealed housing with Gore-Tex® ventilation plug and controllable output up to 1150 Watt.
The E-series Pro 1000e DE is the newest flagship model, now available in 277-347 volt. The E-series Pro 1000e DE Gavita comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 2,100 µmol, 1000 watt DE lamp. These fixture are equipped with what we call the Gavita repeater bus. The Gavita repeater bus solution allows you to daisy chain your controller cables from one fixture directly to the other. Each fixture has an input and an output, buffering the signal for the next fixture. This allows us to put 100 fixtures in one daisy chain. On each controller port, you can connect 5 chains with 100 fixtures. All E-series fixtures are plug and play installable and come with the control cords to daisy chain them to the controller. Master Controller is sold separately.
The compact complete fixture contains a lamp, HR96 reflector and horticultural quality ballast in one comprehensive package. The higher output and added efficiency of the industry standard HR96 reflector make this the workhorse of the family. It also includes 3 ft/1 m power cord is not attached and has an open wire end, eye bolts and nuts for hanging and 6 ft interconnect repeater bus cables. 1 year warranty on the lamp. This professional fixture requires installation by a certified electrician in an industrial environment.
All e-series ballasts and fixtures have the following added new features and advanced functionality:
- Master controller input for external control
- Three color status LED for advanced status indication and status history
- Improved housing with extra cooling capacity for an even cooler operation
- Repositioned mounting eye bolts for better weight distribution and stable installation
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting. Running on standard 120V - 240V (or 277V-347V) they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time. Installation of the controller and e-series fixtures is completely plug-and-play. All you need to do is connect the controller cable to the fixtures and plug the fixtures and controller into mains.
As a primary light source, the Gavita Pro 1000w E-Series Double Ended Fixture covers up to a 6' x 6' area. It is recommended to position the fixture 40" - 60" away from the plant canopy.
Features & Benefits
- The professional fixture of choice
- Comes with a Gavita Pro Plus 1000W 400V DE EL lamp, 2100 µmol s-1
- Highest output and efficacy in the market (A++ energy label)
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controller
- Plug-and-play installation
- Control range 50-115%
- Lights more than 2 square meters with 1000 µmol m-2 s-1
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design
User manual, power cord,2 RJ14 controller cables and a T-splitter for plug and play installation, Gavita Pro electronic lamp, 3 years warranty
- Product Q&A
Gavita Pro 1000W E-Series DE Fixture Questions & Answers
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ALL-NEW GAVITA E-SERIES DE FIXTURES AND THE CLASSIC DE FIXTURES? With the new E-Series Gavita fixtures you can control up to 80 fixtures with a Gavita Master controller without the need for timers and contactors. All e-series fixtures are plug and play install-able and come with the control cords to daisy chain them to the controller.
- WHAT ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE GAVITA PRO 1000W E-SERIES FIXTURE? User manual, 240V power cord, (2) RJ14 controller cables and a T-splitter for plug and play installation, Gavita Pro electronic lamp, 3 years warranty
- Tech Specs