Metro Product Documents
Metro qwikSLOT Mobile Security Units protect valuable dispensary supplies and end product from pilferage. Heavy gauge open wire allows air circulation and visibility while protecting items. These security cabinets are often used in commercial grow or extraction facilities to store the finished product or at dispensaries to transport product or to keep product safe in the back room.
qwikSLOT cages combine the benefits of a security cage with easy to adjust shelves. Unique qwikSLOT shelf design allows middle shelves to be added, removed, and adjusted quickly without tools. The chrome finish satisfies most dry environment applications.
Metro qwikSLOT Security Cabinet Product Features
- Easy to manage supplies: Heavy gauge open wire construction ensures contents are visible from outside the cage.
- Optional quick-adjust intermediate shelves can be repositioned on 1in (25mm) increments; a qwikSLOT shelf has a weight capacity of 300lbs (136kg) evenly distributed.
- Doors open 270 degrees and can be secured to the sides of the unit using hooks (included).
- Ergonomic turn-key handle for easy operation. Doors can be locked (locks not included).
- Multiple sizes available
- Chrome plated for dry environments in three configurations.
- Available in a stationary unit or mobile unit with casters
- Standard Duty stem caster mobile cages have excellent maneuverability and strength to transport 600-900lbs. (272-408kg) per cart evenly distributed based on casters selected. Plated casters.
- Heavy Duty dolly truck (mobile) models with aluminum dolly bases and 5in (127mm) polyurethane plate casters offer added durability and impact resistance for abusive mobile applications; 900lbs. (408kg) total unit capacity evenly distributed.
- Tech Specs