Trans Instruments Product Documents
HortiCare Nutrient concentration check tester is specially designed with advanced features to ensure fast and accurate concentration tests for commercial and home growers!
The HortiCare Nutrient Check tester is specially designed for checking nutrient concentration. The HortiCare Nutrient Check is simple to use yet offers good accuracy. Nutrient Concentration is one of the key factors to successful hydroponics. The wrong concentration will not only retard growth but can also kill your plant(s)! Electro Conductivity measurements generally done by professional and commercial growers now made easily available with this high quality yet economical Nutrient Check tester.
The function of a nutrient solution or fertilizer mixture is to supply the plant roots with water, oxygen and essential mineral elements in soluble form. Each plant has its preferred nutrient concentration to facilitate the absorption process to the roots. Wrong concentration may result in wilting and suppresses plant growth.
- Precise PPM Measurement: Uses commercially acclaimed 700 measuring factor
- Auto-Lock Function: Intelligent sensing of endpoint reading every time
- ATC Function: Readings are automatically temperature compensated
- Beep Function: Able to beep to signal the beginning and end of each function
- Easy Calibration: Single button calibration
- Auto Shut Off: Automatically shuts off to conserve battery when unit is idle
- Low Battery Indicator: Automatic alert to change battery when needed
- Operating Range: 0 to 1,990ppm
- Display Resolution: 10ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 5% full scale
- Calibration Point: 990ppm (KCl)
- Battery: 4 x 1.5V Button Cell (LR44 equiv.)
- Tech Specs
Brand Trans Instruments SKU HGC716021 Weight (lb.) 0.25 Height (in.) 1 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 3 weeks Length (in.) 7.75 Width (in.) 2.75 UPC 849969014761 UL Listed No