- Exact Watts
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
The Galaxy brand name carries a strong reputation of reliability and performance. Galaxy state-of-the-art HID ballasts are manufactured to provide todays serious grower with maximum flexibility & performance. The Galaxy Select-A-Watt is the preferred electronic ballast on the market, offering the ability to run multiple wattage lamps or dim the highest wattage (defined by model).
- An incorporated, staggered, low current starting feature to avoid inrush problems when running multiple ballasts.
- Industry lowest RFI broadband emissions.
- ETL listed ballasts.
- Incredibly efficient & quiet.
- 3 year warranty.
- Select-A-Watt feature
- Will properly drive a 600, 750, or 1000 watt lamp to ANSI specifications.
- Set the switch to 600 watts, insert a 600 watt lamp into your socket and the ballast will operate the 600 watt lamp. The ballast will similarly operate 750 or 1000 watt lamps.
- To dim a 1000 watt lamp: adjust the switch to 600 or 750 watts and the ballast will dim the 1000 watt lamp by 60% or 75%.
- Lamps are only dimmable on wattages lower than the specified lamp wattage. A 1000 watt lamp can be dimmed down to 750or 600 watt. A 750 watt lamp can be dimmed down to 600 watt, but cannot be over-driven to 1000 watts.
Galaxy Grow Amp ballasts come pre-wired with a Sun System lamp cord receptacle. They are compatible with all Sun System branded reflectors.
Please Note: The Galaxy includes a 120V power cord. If you wish to run this ballast on 240V, you must purchase the 240V power cord separately.
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Galaxy SKU HGC902220 Weight (lb.) 10.75 Length (in.) 18.6 Width (in.) 10.9 Height (in.) 3.5 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours UPC 847127003916 Prop 65 No UL Listed No Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs No Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 1000 Watts Frequency 50-60 Hz Voltage 120/240 Volt Power Cord Length 6'