- Exact Watts
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
The Galaxy brand name carries a strong reputation of reliability and performance. Galaxy state-of-the-art HID ballasts are manufactured to provide today's serious grower with maximum flexibility and performance. The Galaxy Select-A-Watt is the preferred electronic ballast on the market, offering the ability to run multiple wattage lamps or dim the highest wattage (defined by model).
- An incorporated, staggered, low current starting feature to avoid inrush problems when running multiple ballasts.
- Low voltage ignition: easier on the lamp start and reduces arc tube wall blackening resulting in a longer, more stable lamp life.
- Industry lowest RFI broadband emissions.
- 240V power cord included
- ETL listed ballasts.
- Incredibly efficient and quiet.
- 3 year warranty.
- Will properly drive a 600, 750, or 1000 watt lamp to ANSI specifications.
- Set the switch to 600 watts, insert a 600 watt lamp into your socket and the ballast will operate the 600 watt lamp. The ballast will similarly operate 750 or 1000 watt lamps.
- To dim a 1000 watt lamp: adjust the switch to 600 or 750 watts and the ballast will dim the 1000 watt lamp by 60% or 75%.
- Lamps are only dimmable on wattages lower than the specified lamp wattage. A 1000 watt lamp can be dimmed down to 600 or 750 watt. A 750 watt lamp can be dimmed down to 600 watt, but cannot be over-driven to 1000 watts.
Galaxy Grow Amp ballasts come pre-wired with a Sun System lamp cord receptacle. They are compatible with all Sun System branded reflectors.
The Galaxy 902225 is a designated voltage electronic ballast. Run these ballasts only with 240 volts.
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Galaxy SKU HGC902225 Weight (lb.) 10.35 Length (in.) 18.6 Width (in.) 9.5 Height (in.) 3.5 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UPC 847127003923 Prop 65 No UL Listed No Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs No Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 1000 Watts Frequency 50-60 Hz Voltage 240 Volt Power Cord Length 6'