Funk Filters consist of an aluminum housing packed with a high performance virgin activated carbon.
These are available in a wide range of sizes making them ideal for smaller tents and large commercial greenhouse applications. They remove 99.5% of all odors and most other airborne particles to keep your plants safe.
The granular carbon has a 1050 mg/g iodine number providing more surface area and thus a longer filter life. The extra efficient 2 inch carbon base and aluminum housing provide an ultra-light filter that is easier to handle, yet out performs many heavier filters.
- 850 CFM
- Pre-installed Mounting Flange Hooks up to Any 10" Ducting
- Eliminate Mold, Mildew Spores and Other Airborne Particles That Could Harm Your Plants
- Virgin Activated Coal Based Carbon Provides Maximum Odor Removing Capabilities
- 99.5% Odor Removing Capability
- 1.5 Years Depending On Operating Conditions
- Super efficient Carbon has a 1050 mg/g Iodine Number
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with 10" Fans
- 180 F max Operating Temp
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Funk Filters Carbon Filter Videos►
- Tech Specs