A Low pH, High Phosphorous Blend To Help Bring On Vigorous Blooms, Increased Terpenes, & Enhanced Aromas
Tiger Bloom® Vicious Bloomer with Micronutrients is an ultra-potent, fast-acting, high-phosphorus fertilizer with just enough nitrogen to sustain healthy, vigorous green growth during flowering.
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom® is an ultra potent, fast acting, high phosphorus fertilizer that also contains a good supply of nitrogen for growth and vigor. It is formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep micronutrients available. Tiger Bloom® can be used for both hydroponic and soil applications. When used as directed Tiger Bloom® encourages abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development. Use Tiger Bloom® at the first signs of flowering through harvest.
Formulated with a low pH to maintain stability in storage and keep nutrients available
Garden tip: Use Tiger Bloom® at the first sign of flowering at the rate of 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. It can also be used as a foliar fertilizer; just apply it to both sides of leaves early in the morning. To extend flowering or fruiting, add a liquid fertilizer like Fox Farm's Big Bloom™ late in the season.
How To Use:
Raise the pH of your nutrient solution to the desired level of between 5.8 and 6.3 to optimize nutrient availability. Add a pH up adjuster as needed. For Hydroponic Systems use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 4 teaspoons (20 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other watering.
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change.
- Use 3 teaspoons (15 mL) for heavy feeding.
SUPPLEMENTAL FOLIAR FEEDING:
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week.
- In Soil use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 – 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon / 2.5 Gallon / 5 Gallon / 15 Gallon / 55 Gallon / 250 Gallon
- Tech Specs