Flush Your Medium Of Surplus Nutrients While Opening Up & Easing Your Soil To Empower Your Roots
Bushdoctor Sledgehammer is a unique rinse formula designed to remove excess fertilizer buildup and encourage water movement through soil and soilless mediums.
High fertilizer use can compromise plant growth over time due to concentrated mineral salt deposits. Sledgehammer helps release surface tension in the soil which will allow optimal absorption of moisture and nutrition through the plant's root system.
Derived from Saponin, an extract from the Yucca Schidigera plant, Sledgehammer is Organic and Natural and can be used both hydroponic and soil applications.
OMRI Listed® and Registered CDFA Organic Input Material.
For optimal results, follow the FoxFarm feeding schedule.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 33 fluid ounces (976 mL) per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every 3-4 weeks throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles until harvest.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 0.3 fluid ounces per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Combine with fertilizers during weekly feeding schedules.
- Kick it through your system once with every reservoir change.
- Mix 2 fluid ounces (59 mL) per 100 gallons (380 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Perform a complete system flush every two weeks.
- Cycle system for one hour and change reservoir water.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon
- Tech Specs