Bushdoctor Microbe Brew Feeds Your Plants & The Environment Around Them With The Macro & Micro Nutrients They Need!
Bushdoctor Microbe Brew is a liquid suspension with complex blend of ingredients specially formulated to help plants achieve optimum microbial habitats at the rhizosphere or root zone environment.
Microbe Brew contains concentrated amounts of fungi and bacteria spores that will inoculate large populations at a rapid pace. Microbe Brew also contains macro and micro-nutrients that feed not only the plant, but also ingredients specially formulated to feed the actual microbial population.
Organic and natural, Microbe Brew will satisfy your plant and soil's thirst with the nutritional cocktail they deserve. Can be used in both hydroponic and soil applications. For optimal results, follow the FoxFarm feeding schedule.
For best results, follow the FoxFarm Feeding Schedule
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil thoroughly.
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles until harvest.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers or any nutrient regimen.
- Flush system every two weeks.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon
- Tech Specs