Give Your Plants The Kiss Of Life With Bush Doctor® Flowers Kiss® Spray-on Foliar Plant Food
Survival of the fittest is a way of life in the rainforest. Layer upon layer of giants lift their foliage to the sky where sunlight, water and nutrients can be claimed. Bush Doctor® Flowers Kiss™ spray-on foliar plant food is designed to be easily absorbed through stomata on the plant’s leaves, like a soft rain, providing organic nutrition from the top down.
Flowers Kiss™ supplements micronutrients that are crucial in the early flowering phase of plant growth to enhance flower development and encourage a bountiful yield. It helps to alleviate stress in the transitional period between vegetative growth and flowering.
- This spray-on foliar plant food is designed to be easily absorbed through stomata on the plant's leaves
- Enhances flower development and encourage a bountiful yield
- Helps to alleviate stress in the transitional period between vegetative growth and flowering
Isn’t it great that your plants don’t have to fight to survive?
How To Use:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Fill sprayer with solution and turn nozzle to mist setting.
- Begin feeding seedlings after they have become well established, usually 3 to 4 weeks after germination.
- Spray once a week until fruit and bud development occur.
- Do not apply Flowers Kiss® in the heat of the day or under illuminated high intensity lighting.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon
- Tech Specs