The Flowmaster measures how many gallons of filtered water have gone through the system and alerts you when it's time to change filters. You can program in the filter capacity and when you reach the target number of gallons the Flowmaster beeps. This is important for knowing when to change the pre-filter for the Merlin-Garden Pro. It also ensures your system runs at its peak efficiency at removing contaminants. Available in 3/8" quick connect for the Merlin-Garden Pro & Tall Boy.
- Gallonage & filter capacity monitor.
- Operates at flow rates between 0.2-2.0 GPM.
- Accurately tracks the number of gallons of filtered water produced and alerts you when it’s time to change your filters.
- Also shows real time flow rates.
- Displays in gallons or liters.
- For use with Evolution-RO1000, Tall Boy and Merlin-Garden Pro or most RO and filter systems with 3/8" fittings and flow rates up to 2 GPM