Fixed Flow Water Pumps from EcoPlus
EcoPlus Fixed Flow Rate Submersible or Inline Pumps are quality products that are designed using the very latest pump technology. These pumps are suitable for use in hydroponics systems, ponds, aquariums, fountains, and filter systems.
These pumps are designed with "synchronous technology" where electrical parts are fully encapsulated in epoxy resin. This unit is constructed with high quality, fully tested and rated components to ensure the best performance possible.
Pumps include a variety of attachment fitting to choose form as well as a striner and foam filter. UL listed.
Note: Information regarding Attachment Fittings & Parts can be found in the Pump Instruction PDFs at the top. There are a variety of sizes of different fittings for each pump.
- Driven by a high power rare earth rotor magnet.
- Only 1 moving part for trouble-free operation
- Built-in “sponge” filter protects ceramic shaft and impeller.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use with fresh or saltwater.
- Can be used in fully submersible or inline applications.
- Diverse selection of fittings are included with every pump.
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Quiet oil-free motor
- Never let the pump run dry. Doing so will damage pump and could void the warranty
- Place pump in minimum of 6 inches and a maximum of 3 feet below water surface.
- Always place on stable surfaces that are free from sludge, sand and other debris.
Item No. Description GPH Watts Max Height 728492 Eco 100 Submersible Pump 100 10 3 728300 Eco 185 Submersible Pump 158 26.5 4 728305 Eco 264 Submersible Pump 290 28 6.5 728310 Eco 396 Submersible Pump 396 36 6.5 728315 Eco 633 Submersible Pump 594 54 7.5 728320 Eco 1056 Submersible Pump 1083 89 9 728325 Eco 1267 Submersible Pump 1347 192 13.5 728330 Eco 1584 Submersible Pump 1638 245 12.5 728333 Eco 2245 Submersible Pump 2166 246 16.5 727335 Eco 3170 Submersible Pump 3170 192 13.1 728485 Eco 4950 Submersible Pump 4750 250 20 728340 Eco 7400 Submersible Pump 7400 550 23
- Tech Specs