Easy & Versatile Powder Blend Of Beneficial Soil & Plant Microbes.
Earth Juice BioRighteous
Can be mixed into fertilizers & soils, applied as a foliage spray, added to hydroponic reservoirs and is ideal for brewing plant teas. Best choice for composting.
Can be used with Earth Juice BioZeus
General Use Rates:
Soil: Mix directly into the medium. 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) will treat up to 5 gallons (19 L). 1-2oz (30-60ml) per Cubic Yard (0.77cbm).
Liquid Feed And Plants Teas: 1/8 teaspoon (0.6 ml) per gallon (4 L).
Contains The Following Active Ingredients:
Azotobacter chroococcum, Azospirillum lipoferum, Azospirillum brasilense, Azotobacter vinelandii, Bacillus laterosprorus, Bacillus licheniforms, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus pumilis, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Rhizobium japonicum.
- Product Q&A
Earth Juice BioRighteous Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers Direct From Hydro-Organics, The Manufacturer Of Earth Juice!
- WHAT EARTH JUICE NUTRIENT LINES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR HYDROPONICS? Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom, Sweet & Heavy, and Elements are all excellent choices. They are also superb choices for hand-feeding applications.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF EARTH JUICE PRODUCTS? Earth Juice liquids, granulars and solubles have an indefinite shelf life. Products containing Mycorrhizae and/or Microbes are generally packaged for use within 3-5 years. Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Sweet & Heavy, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom may develop sugar crystal deposits that will not alter the effectiveness of the products.
- DO I NEED TO AERATE MY HYDROPONIC RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? For best results, we recommend to continuously aerate reservoir solutions with a high quality air pump. It is especially recommended when using Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom and Sweet & Heavy.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend keeping systems fresh by draining, flushing lines (if necessary) and adding fresh solution every 14-28 days.
- DO I NEED TO USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend to use good TAP water whenever possible. Rule of Thumb: If the tap water is considered potable and it
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I add it to all my soil mixes
- Tech Specs