Dyna-Gro Product Documents
A Safe, Non Toxic, & Organic Leaf Polish Used To Protect Your Crop From Pests
Treat your plants with care that comes directly from another leafy source. Dyna-Gro's Pure Neem Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Neem tree. This organic leaf polish can be used on any plant to produce clean, shiny leaves. Pure Neem Oil leaves a natural shine on leaves without clogging the stomata.
Dyna-Gro’s pure, organic, cold pressed Neem Oil comes directly from the seeds of Indian neem tree. In India, products from the neem tree have been used for thousands of years for a variety of applications including their horticultural and medicinal benefits.
Neem Oil Features
- Neem Oil leaf polish should be applied early or late in the day as hot sunlight may cause leaf burn.
- Neem Oil may be applied as a foliar spray.
- A mild dish washing liquid soap or other surfactants should be used to emulsify Neem Oil so it can be sprayed on plants.
- Warm or hot water will facilitate getting Neem Oil into suspension for a spray.
- Mix 1½ Tsp. Per quart of water (1 oz./gal.), plus ½ tsp. of Pro-TeKt or mild liquid dish soap per quart of water (2 tsp./gal.) as an emulsifier. Shake well.
- Neem Oil may solidify at cooler temperatures. Store above 65° F and below 95° F. If oil thickens, place the bottle in hot water.
- Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces, including the undersides. Use once every 2 – 4 weeks. Apply early morning or late afternoon.
- Do not apply Neem Oil in direct sunlight. Always spot test plants first for sensitivity to sprays.
Recommended Crops: All plants and trees.
- Tech Specs