An All-Purpose Complete Nutrition Bloom Formula Containing All 6 Essential Macronutrients & All 10 Essential Micronutrients That Every Plant Needs.
Formulated to encourage development of large, vibrant blooms, ideal for roses, orchids, African violets, and other flowering plants.
Bloom is a complete formula for all gardeners who desire a slightly higher phosphorus to nitrogen ratio.
Bloom is specifically formulated to be used during the flowering stage. Begin using BLOOM before your plants decide to shift into the flowering phase.
Dyna-Gro Bloom Features:
- Supplies a balance of high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to avoid stem elongation in flowering plants and vegetables.
- Specifically formulated to encourage the development of large fruit and vegetables, while providing complete plant nutrition.
- It is ideal for tomatoes, all fruits, all vegetables, herbs and flowering plants.
- Apply BLOOM before flower buds appear to help initiate and sustain flowering.
- When applied, the nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access the nutrients they need in critical times.
- Recommended Crops: All blooming and flowering plants like alpinia, begonias, gerbera daisies, gardenias, geraniums, and roses.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 – 2 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- Tech Specs