Current Culture Product Documents
CCH2O Spin-Tight Bulkheads are constructed of heavy-duty recycled ABS and are manufactured in California with a 100% leak-free design. Great for creating your own DIY hydroponic systems!
The CCH2O UC Spin Tight Bulkhead creates a secure, water-tight seal around the Under Current growth modules. The unique design requires no tools and reduces stress on growth module side walls extending the module life. The UV stabilized, heavy-duty ABS construction provides years of use and is recyclable. Suitable for DIY hydroponic applications. Made in California. Comes standard with all Under Current systems, UC manifolds, and joints.
Current Culture's new Spin Tight Bulkheads come standard on all 8-gallon and 13-gallon Under Current Systems to improve ease of use and increase the longevity of the growth mods by reducing the stresses incurred on the plastic!
UC Sping Tight Bulkhead Sizing:
- 2" Bulkhead = 2-7/8" Hole - For use with 8 gallon Current Culture Under Current Systems
- 3" Bulkhead = 3-7/8" Hole - For use with 13 gallon Current Culture Under Current Systems
UC Sping Tight Bulkhead Features:
- Fits all schedule 2” ABS / PVC pipe or all schedule 3“ ABS / PVC pipe
- Easy install – no tools necessary
- Leak free design
- Includes flat gasket
- Works with CCH2O Wrench
- Great for Hydro DIY
- UV stabilized
- Recycled ABS construction
- Manufactured in California
- Included with all Under Current systems, UC manifolds and joints
Have questions? Call us!
- Tech Specs