The CCH2O Air Flow Regulator (AFR) is an effective tool for easily calibrating air flow into and through the aeration distribution system. This allows growers to target specific aeration rates to ensure proper aeration levels are maintained throughout the growing cycle.
The Air Flow Regulator is especially useful in situations where multiple Under Current® systems are supplied from one central air pump or bank of air pumps working in unison.
- Specialized pressure gauge measures air volume in Inches of Water Column
- Relief Valve Extends life of air pumps and air pump components
- Reduces the potential for excessive aeration
- For All Under Current® Systems and Aeration Applications
The CCH2O Air Flow Regulator is available in two sizes:
- 1″ barbed fittings (CCH2O-AIRFLOWREG)
- 1.5″ slip fittings (CCH2O-AIRFLOWREG-XL)
- Tech Specs
Brand Current Culture SKU PROAIR-AFR-XL Weight (lb.) 3 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 10 Height (in.) 5 Length (in.) 10 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 1 week UL Listed No Parts & Accessories Air Manifolds