The Epicenter is the heart of the Under Current and the central point of access for the system.
The CCH2O Epicenter is the main control point for dosing, metering and solution adjustment for all Under Current systems. Featuring a pre-mounted 9” diffuser disc and pre-drilled for a CCH2O bulkhead, drain valve, float valve, and return pump inlet. Made from our “black out” series UV stabilized, food grade HDPE growth module. Includes EPICENTERKIT and CCH2O lid (blank). Manufactured in California. Comes in 8 & 13 gallon sizes. Included with all Under Current systems. Great for DIY applications.
- Control module for all Under Current systems
- Main point for all dosing, metering and adjusting
- Pre-mounted 9” diffuser disk
- “Black Out” series prevents light penetration
- Made of food grade HDPE
- UV Stabilized
- Manufactured in California
- Includes CCH2O lid
- Includes EPICENTERKIT: Drain Valve Kit, Float Valve Kit, Reservoir Adaptor Kit, chiller adaptor, drain hose fittings, and Teflon tape
- NOTE: Does not include a bulkhead.
- Module Dimensions:
- 8 Gallon Multi-Mod: 16" x 14" x 15"
- 13 Gallon Multi-Mod: 16" x 14" x 23"
- Tech Specs
Brand Current Culture SKU EPICENTERCOMPLETE13 Weight (lb.) 20 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 18 Height (in.) 20 Length (in.) 14 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Business Days Parts & Accessories Epicenters (Control Module)