This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Covert 4' x 4' 600W HPS/MH Air-Cooled Grow Tent Kit was designed with two things in mind; dominant yields and ease of use. This tent, measuring 48” wide by 48” deep by 84.5” tall, can comfortably house 6 plants in soil or a 4 site hydroponic system. The included 600 Watt grow light has a large footprint that will cover the entire floor of this tent maximizing total grow space. All components of this system, including the Covert carbon filter and inline fan, have been specifically chosen to optimize airflow and movement while also scrubbing unwanted odors from the air. This tent package is perfect for the grower who enjoys the tried and true method of growing HID paired with products that will give you the optimal growing conditions. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Covert grow tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Covert 4' x 4' Grow Tent
- Delux 6" Air-Cooled Reflector
- Quantum 600 Watt Dimmable Electronic Digital Ballast, 120/240V
- Ultra Sun High Pressure Sodium 600W Lamp
- Delux Metal Halide Digital Lamp - 600W 6K
- Hurricane 6" Inline Fan, 435 CFM
- Carbon Ace Carbon Filter 6 in x 23 in, 550 CFM
- Ideal Air Variable Fan Speed Controller
- Hurricane Classic Series Clip Fan, 6"
- Ideal Air Silver/Black Flex Ducting 6 in x 25 ft
- HBX 1/8" Heavy Duty Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Ideal Air Stainless Steel Hose Clamps 6 in, Pack of 2
- HBX Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Titan Controls Apollo 9: Two Outlet Digital Timer
- Shear Perfection Gold Series Straight Trimming Shear, 3 inch
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 6 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 4 Bucket System (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: Current Culture UC Solo 13 Gallon - 4 Pack System (Grow 4 Plants)
Covert 4' x 4' Grow Tent - Learn more
These tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. The 600D thread count mylar fabric makes these tents extremely strong and with the 95% reflective interior and light proof zippers means there will be no lost light. The sturdy metal frame has 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors.
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports and airtight ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors as well as a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the sides and back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
600W Air-Cooled Grow Light Kit - Learn more
The included light kit is a great option for growers that want the high intensity of traditional HID lighting without the large up-front costs of LED or other types of lighting. This kit covers the 4' x 4' footprint of this tent and will provide great par output. With the included HPS bulb for the the veg and flower stage, you will give your plants the correct spectrum during all stages of growth, resulting in a better quality end product and larger flowers. This 600 watt kit include an air-cooled reflector, a digital ballast, and HPS & MH bulbs.
HBX Ventilation and Odor Control Kit - Learn more
HBX Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solutions to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air cooled reflectors or as a stand-alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes an inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Set up fast and easy
- Set up was fast and easy, took about twenty minutes and has everything we needed to start our organic veggies.
- Tech Specs