This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The Covert 5' x 5' 1000W HPS Air-Cooled Grow Tent Kit is perfect for the home grower looking to successfully cultivate plants from seed to harvest in a soil or hydroponic setting. Measuring 60” wide by 60” deep by 86” tall, this tent allows enough room for 9 plants in soil or 8 plants in a hydroponic system. Complete assembly of this tent package is quick, easy and requires no tools at all. The 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light Kit is a great option for growers that want the high intensity of traditional HID lighting without the large up-front costs of LED or other types of lighting. This kit covers the 5' x 5' footprint of this tent and will provide great par output. With the included HPS bulb for the vegetative cycle and the flowering stage, you will give your plants the correct spectrum during all stages of growth, resulting in a better quality end product and larger flowers. The included Covert 6" Ventilation and Odor Control Kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from a 5' x 9' or smaller grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This tent was carefully designed by our product professionals to include everything you need, from top to bottom, for a successful grow. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Covert grow tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Covert 5' x 5' Grow Tent
- 6" Air-Cooled Grow Light Reflector
- 1000 Watt Dimmable Digital Grow Light Ballast
- 1000 Watt High Pressure Sodium Lamp
- 6" Inline Exhuast Fan
- 6" Carbon Exhaust Air Filter
- Variable Fan Speed Controller
- (2x) 6" Clip-On Air Circulation Fan
- 6" Flexible Air Ducting with Clamps, 25 ft
- 1/8" Heavy Duty Grow Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Two Outlet Digital Light Timer
- Straight Trimming Shears, 3 inch
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 9 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 8 Bucket System (Grow 8 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: (2x) Current Culture UC Solo 13 Gallon - (Grow 8 Plants)
Covert 5' x 5' Grow Tent - Learn more
These tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. The 600D thread count mylar fabric makes these tents extremely strong and with the 95% reflective interior and light proof zippers means there will be no lost light. The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support over 150 lbs. of equipment. The sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors.
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports and airtight ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors as well as a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the sides and back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
HPS Grow Light
1000 Watt Air-Cooled Economy HPS Grow Light Kit
This 1000 Watt Air-Cooled Economy Grow Light Kit includes a reliable digital ballast, 6" air-cooled reflector, and your high-pressure sodium. The HPS spectrum is designed for the vegetative stage and for the flowering stage. By using the HPS bulb you will see better, healthier growth throughout your grow as well as an overall better quality finished product. This kit will cover a large 5x5 footprint in flower and up to a 6x6 in veg.
6" Ventilation and Odor Control Kit
Our Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solutions to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air-cooled reflectors or as a stand-alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes an inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Tent kit
- This kit is a great start. But , cooling it down can be tough when running a closed loop co2 setup.
Also be ready to get a dehumidifier and bigger fans. The 6 inch fans are a bit too small. Using my scrubbed air to cool under my lamp has worked for a couple of degrees at canopy level. But the filter is on the ground using the coolest air in the room. This didn’t work with my filter on the ceiling. It’s noticibly cooler when filter is on the ground . All of this has been at the 750watt setting on my ballast.
- Sweet set-up
- Easy to use and great customer service when I have questions. Edson has helped me through my first couple grows which has really helped me grasp what exactly what I need to be looking for. He helped me with pruning tips, feeding tips and at the end with the harvest. He always picks up when I call and remembers my name! How cool!
- Tech Specs