This grow tent kit contains all of the components needed to start your indoor garden. Choose your preferred growth method (soil or hydroponic) in the option above and leave the rest to us! Pair this kit with your favorite plants, growing media, and nutrients for great results!
The new and improved Covert 3' x 3' Covert C300W LED Grow Tent Kit is ideal for home growers with a limited area to work with. Comfortably house 4 medium-large sized plants and includes all the necessary components for a successful grow, whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience under your belt. The included Covert carbon filter and inline fan will help exhaust stagnant air from the grow tent while also scrubbing unwanted odors from the air. This grow tent measures 36" wide by 36" deep by 80" tall. Refer to our set-up guides for configuration recommendations. In addition to equipping you with the right tools for the job, all of our grow tent kits are backed by Lifetime Customer Support from experienced growers that can provide guidance and maximize success for your indoor garden.
After you have finished your grow cycle and have harvested your flowers, your Covert grow tent kit can be retrofitted into a drying room by adding a drying rack and hanging it in the tent. Drying your harvest in a sealed area such as a grow tent ensures your flowers will stay clean and free of any contaminants such as pet hair, dust, dirt, or anything else. The tent already offers a private, enclosed space to keep your harvest while the included ventilation will keep air flowing through the tent to dry your harvest.
- Covert 3' x 3' Grow Tent
- Covert C300W 100 Watt Full-Spectrum LED Grow Light
- 4" Inline Exhuast Fan
- 4" Carbon Exhaust Air Filter
- Variable Fan Speed Controller
- 6" Clip-On Air Circulation Fan
- 4" Flexible Air Ducting with Clamps, 25 ft
- 1/8" Heavy Duty Grow Light Hangers (2 Per Pack)
- Indoor/Outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer
- Two Outlet Digital Light Timer
- Straight Trimming Shears, 3 inch
Your Choice of Growth Method (Choose One):
- Soil: Pots and Saucers for Growing in Soil (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics: Root Spa 5 Gallon - 4 Bucket System (Grow 4 Plants)
- Hydroponics Upgrade: Current Culture UC Solo 8 Gallon - 4 Pack System (Grow 4 Plants)
Covert 3' x 3' Grow Tent - Learn more
These tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. The 600D thread count mylar fabric makes these tents extremely strong and with the 95% reflective interior and light proof zippers means there will be no lost light. The sturdy metal frame has 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors.
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports and airtight ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors as well as a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the sides and back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Covert C300W 100 Watt Full-Spectrum LED Grow Light (300 Watt HPS Equivalent) - Learn more
Covert LED's are a cost-effective, low key solution for providing the full-spectrum of usable light to your plants from veg through flower. The Covert C300W 100 Watt (300 Watt HID equivalent) LED grow light is perfect for growing in a contained space without breaking the bank. Ideal for spaces up to 3' x 3' during flowering (4' x 4' for veg) this light will provide the perfect spectrum for your plants from veg through bloom. LED technology has become the preferred light source for many growers due it's reduced energy consumption and savings over time. Covert LED's offer the same reduced energy consumption and high savings without the large up-front cost.
4" Ventilation and Odor Control Kit
Our Complete Ventilation and Odor Control Kits are the perfect solutions to poor ventilation, excess heat and unwanted odor! The included ventilation and odor control kit is ideal for removing unwanted odor and excess heat from this size grow tent, grow cabinet or grow room. This package can be used as a ventilation system for air-cooled reflectors or as a stand-alone system for extra cooling in high heat or problem areas. This kit includes an inline fan, carbon filter, speed controller and ducting to exhaust the heat created from the lighting kit.
Whether you have chosen Soil, the Root Spa Hydroponics System, or the Current Culture Hydroponics System as your growth method, you will have the proper tools for successful cultivation.
- Pots & Saucers for Growing in Soil
- Our premium nursery pots are much thicker and more durable than traditional blow molded nursery pots and are made from durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials. Soil is the recommended method for first time growers.
- Root Spa Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The Root Spa is a Deep Water Culture system. This 5 gallon bucket system is so simple yet grows large plants efficiently. After a very short time, you will realize the advantage of the simplicity of this uniquely easy-to-use, inexpensive, and forgiving system!
- Current Culture Hydroponic System - Learn more
- The revolutionary Under Current® system was designed to deliver prolific yields, quality and increased efficiency to produce your best harvest yet. Made from the highest grade commercial components the Under Current® system is expandable and can accommodate multiple configurations. Manufactured in California.
Customer Support & Consultation
When you purchase a grow tent package from Hydrobuilder.com you don't only get great products, you get lifetime customer support from experienced growers themselves. Each one of our customers gardens matters to us, that's why we include grow tent assembly instructions, complete package setup instructions and walk through guides with recommendations (found in the setup guide tab above) for each specific package for the best possible growing experience.
- Tech Specs