- Coverage Area
Flower: 2' x 2'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
California Lightworks Product Documents
The Best Just Got Better - California LightWorks is Proud to Introduce Their Next Generation of LED Grow Lights
- Key Improvements to the NEW California LightWorks SolarStorm:
- 10-15% more light, and 25% more PAR light with no increase in power usage
- New Super High Flux, high efficiency 5W LED Diodes
- More LEDs per unit
- NEW High Efficiency Universal Voltage Drivers
- High quality ceramic substrates
- Jewel quality glass primary optics
- Brand NEW proprietary driver design provides a constant current with over 90% efficiency
- Universal Voltage: 90-277VAC
- High quality, in-house manufacturing. Made in the U.S.A
California LightWorks: High Potency LED Grow Light Technology Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is rapidly replacing traditional lighting in every application from street lights to warehouse lights to automotive lights. LED based grow lights can significantly outperform HID and fluorescent lights in indoor horticulture. Working with hundreds of growers across the country, California LightWorks designs and manufactures products in the USA. The maximum intensity 5W diodes combined with OptiGrow technology target the parts of the light spectrum where absorption by plants is highest, at high levels of intensity. The result is superior quality, higher potency yield and lower power consumption.
- SolarStorm 220W BloomBooster Features:
- 220W Grow Light: 44 x 5W LEDs
- Three different models available with customized spectra for the various stages of the grow cycle:
SolarStorm 220W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Full Cycle
SolarStorm 220W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Veg Master
SolarStorm 220W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster
- High efficiency built-in power supplies - no need for external drivers or ballasts.
- Uniform 90 Degree Primary Lenses and OptiGrow Spectrum
- Clever chainable design allows up to 20 SolarStorm panels to use a single power outlet and timer.
- Perfectly designed to supplement HID lights.
- The spectrum is heavy on deep red and red but with a small amount of blue, deep blue and warm white for healthy bloom.
NOTE: The SolarStorm 220w is designed to cover up to a 2' x 2' area for bloom. To get a good spread, you want to position the light approximately 12" 18" above your canopy.
- 9" x 9" x 4" (LxWxH)
- Recommended Coverage Area:
Bloom: 2' x 2'
Veg: Up to 5' x 5'
- LED Expected Life Span: 80,000+ Hours
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 40 (C) or 5 to 104 (F)
- Operating Position: Light Facing Down
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand California Lightworks SKU CLW-SF220-BB Weight (lb.) 9 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 9 Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 4 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships In 2-4 Days UPC 76625468426 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Bloom Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $7.13 Exact Watts 165 Watts HID Equivalent 400 Watts Coverage Area Flower: 2' x 2' Suggested Hanging Height Bloom: 12"-18" LED Diode Type 44 x 5w OSRAM SSL Diodes PAR Efficiency Up to 1773umol @ 12" Power Factor > .99 Daisy Chain Yes, Up to 10 Fixtures Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps 1.40 @ 120V / 0.70 @ 240V Frequency 50-60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 6 ft.
California Lightworks SolarStorm 220W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster Videos►
- Product Q&A
California Lightworks SolarStorm 220W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster Questions & Answers
- HOW MANY WATTS ARE THE SOLARFLARE GROW LIGHTS? The SolarFlare grow light series feature 44 high quality, high power 5 watt LEDs for a total nominal power of 220 watts (44 x 5). However, in order to maintain the long life of our LED emitters (80,000+ hours) we don’t drive them to their absolute maximum 5W power. The actual power consumption of a SolarFlare unit is typically around 165 Watts which offers 50%+ power savings over a 400W HPS/MH unit.
- DO I NEED A BALLAST WITH SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights are equipped with built-in power supplies and require no additional ballasts. The installation takes a couple of minutes; just hang, plug in and you’re done. SolarFlares even provide the additional daisy chaining benefit when using the piggy back cord further simplifying installation by allowing up to 8 SolarFlare units to use the same power outlet and timer.
- DO I NEED TO COOL SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE WITH A FAN OR AIR CONDITIONING? In most setups SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights should require no additional cooling. In rare occasions, depending on room configuration and number of units running in a confined space, some venting may be needed to keep the grow room temperature within acceptable range.
- WHAT GROW SPACE WILL SOLARFLARE AND SOLARSTORM UNITS COVER RESPECTIVELY? The SolarFlare is designed to cover a 3X3 grow area, similar to a 400 watt HPS light. The SolarStorm covers up to a 5X5 space (4X4 is recommended for flowering) similar to a 1000 watt HPS light.
- HOW MANY WATTS IS THIS EQUAL TO VS OTHER TYPES OF LIGHTS? LEDs produce roughly four times as much plant usable light per watt as compared to traditional grow lights. Many LED suppliers argue that a 200 watt LED is equal to 800 watts of traditional grow light power. However, a more realistic rule-of-thumb ratio of 1:2.
- HOW DO I INSTALL? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LEDs require no special ducting, cooling or electric wiring. The can hang from secure ceiling hooks screwed into a stud. Just plug into a normal 120 volt outlet and start growing.
- WHO IS CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS? We are a US based manufacturing firm focused on research, design, development and manufacturing of advanced, energy efficient greenhouse lighting and automation equipment. The vision of our company is to apply the latest advances in high efficiency lighting and controls technology as well as effective manufacturing techniques to deliver highly differentiated products with clear benefits at competitive prices to the greenhouse and indoor horticulture markets. We are proud to be manufacturing in the United States and make a conscious effort to only work with US based vendors whenever possible.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Very bright light, and very happy with it.
- Very satified with the 220 solarflair. Pull over 10 Oz with two plants last grow, and am looking at that much or more this grow with just one plant. I have learn that you can get more bud with just one plant with the right light, if you train or top or firm the right amount of times. You don't need to grow 3 or 4 plants to get a pound, and you don't need a large Tent. Right now I am in a 9 sq ft tent, but am getting a 6 1/2 sq ft later this week. That way there will be more light in a smaller amount of space, and the buds will get even bigger. Last grow I grew several 17 grams cola's, and am looking for bigger one's this grow. I wanted to put in a picture, but there is no where for attachments. Very satified with my purchase.
- Built to last
- Very impressed with the quality of manufacturing.