C.A.P. Product Documents
Designed to protect your expensive HID lights from "Hot Starts". This occurs when your lights are turned OFF and then back ON before the lamp is allowed to cool off. Hot-starts are usually caused by unplugging the ballast cord, or from power outages and they reduce your lamp's life and intensity. When you connect the HLC-2e to your lights it will sense a power interruption and start a 15 minute time-delay to keep the lights from trying to restart while they cool down. Simply plug the C.A.P. HLC-2e into your lighting timer, then plug your ballast or MLC into the outlet on the front face.
- HID Lighting Controller - "Hot Start" protection.
- Connects directly to your lights, or your light controller.
- Provides a 15 minute time delay to allow HID bulbs to cool off before re-striking.
- HLC-2e rated at 15 amps @120 volts.
- Time Delay - 15 Minutes.
- Operating temperature range 30 - 120 Fahrenheit.
- Operating Humidity Range - 0-99% RH (non-condensing).
- Dimensions 5" x 5" x 3".
- 3-year no hassle warranty.
- Tech Specs
Brand C.A.P. SKU CAHLC2 Weight (lb.) 0.54 Length (in.) 5.4 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 5.7 Height (in.) 3.4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days UPC 817205010242 UL Listed No Number of Lights Controlled 1 Has Photocell No Voltage 120V Amps 15 Power Cord Length 6 Ft