- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
5" x 5"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Hot off the presses! DL Wholesale proudly introduces our new line of Bubble Magic Rosin Presses! This 120v 5'' x 5'' clam shell style manual heat press comes equipped with everything you'll need to press your way to success. With a temperature range of 0 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and 100psi this unit is great for smaller applications and home use! Equipped with an easy to read LCD screen, digital timer and a precise temperature controller, you can't go wrong! Try one today and see the magic for yourself!
- 5'' x 5'' Heat Plates
- Digital Temperature Control
- Reads Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Max Temp 750 F
- Digital Timer
- Time Range 0 to 999 sec
- 120 Volt/900 Watts/10A
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Bubble Magic SKU 151501 Weight (lb.) 35 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 42 Width (in.) 18 Height (in.) 15 Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days UPC 816731019989 UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Manual Plate Size 5" x 5" Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 0-750 F Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 10-15 Max. Pressure 100PSI Pressure Control Manual Press Time Range 0-999 Adjustable Tilt Position No Needs Air Compressor Not Required Amps 10 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Exact Watts 900 Watts Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Bubble Magic Manual Heat Press, 5"x5" - 100 PSI Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.