- The VZ500 Offers Unmatched Output, Utilizing Up To Two Operators At Once For Efficient Processing With Out Sacrificing Speed
The scaled down version of the VZ1000, The VZ500 is capable of processing over 500 lb/hour of industrial hemp, creating processor-ready material quickly with out destroying your product. The powder-coated steel constructed base carries 2 single-horsepower Baldor motors on a variable speed optidrive. With adjustable height up to 62 inches and a locking tilt up to 90 degrees, the Easy Bucker can adapt to different-sized operations with ease.
The Easy Bucker comes with 4 removable food-grade brushes, approved by the FDA. The patented brush technology is unlike any other brush or stripping technology on the market. Knowing that many other brush designs can clog up overtime or ware out quickly, VZ-TEC has developed a true and tested design for bud removal. The fingers create a slapping motion instead of grinding the plant down and gumming up the brush so you can process more over longer period of time.
Adjusted through the Variable frequency drive, the brushes are capable of producing a product at the perfect consistency for various extraction methods. Though the Easy Bucker can process industrial hemp at a moisture content of 16%, for best results hemp should be near 12% for processing.Standard VZT500 Features:
Pivoting System - Designed for 1-2 operator use, the smooth pivoting systems allows the entire machine to pivot up to 90 degrees in 4 positions. The Easy Bucker's versatility and adaptability is unmatched in the industry.
Variable Speed - The Easy Bucker is equipped with an OptiDrive VFD that allows the operator to control the shafts' rotation speed. Ranging from 300-1800 RPM, the variable speeds give the user control over the speed of production, as well as the quality as moisture content is increased.
Quick-Change Shaft & Brush System - Specially designed for hemp processing, the patented brushes are designed for quick-change replacements, ensuring minimal downtime in production. The durable, polyurethane-fingered brushes are approved by the FDA as Food Grade
- Over 500 lb/hour
- Locking Pivot for small-batch processing up to 90 degrees
- Vertical height adjustments at 1 inch intervals
- Conveyor-Ready Hopper
- Variable Speed Optidrive with readout
- 4-inch Dust Collection Port
- Bucks industrial hemp at 12% moisture and under
- FDA-Approved, Food-Grade Removable Brushes
- V-Locking channel secures brushes
- 2 E-Stops
- Mild-grade Powder-Coated steel construction
Boost Your Productivity!
- Motor: 2, 1 HP Baldor Motors
- RPM: 300-1800
- Voltage: 115V AC
- Amps: 15
- Height: 46" - 62"
- Dust port: 4"
- Brushes: FDA-Approved, Food grade Poly Brushes
- Machine Weight: 650 lbs
- Foot Print: 96" x 44"
- Shipping Dimensions: 79" x 44" x 35"
- Shipping Weight: 615 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year on parts
The best way to Utilize the VZ500's unmatched speed is pairing this machine with VZ-TEC's conveyor system. The conveyor speed of up to 90 feet per minute keeps pace with the VZ500's 500lb/hr output, ensuring less down time and more throughput. The conveyor sits directly underneath the shoot so all you need to worry about is the bucking itself! VZ-TEC's conveyor system is sold in a conveniant deluxe package with the VZ500, making the whole process that much easier.
Pairing perfect with VZ-TEC's Bulk Bags (sold seperately), you can set up your bulk bags for direct feed from the hopper or at the end of your conveyor for even more convenience.
Deluxe Package Includes:
The Easy Bucker Technical Overview:
- VZ500 Easy Bucker
- 12 ft Conveyor
- Size: 12' Long x 24" Wide
- Speed: 10-90 FPM
- Controls: VFD
- Motor: AC 1/3 HP
- Belt: NEMA 1 115/230/1/60
- Cord: 10' Power Cord
- Variable Frequency Drive: Allows for adjusting the RPMs of the machine to achieve the quickest bucking of material in conjunction with the humidity of the plant and minimal loss of material.
- Emergency Stop Buttons: Situated to both sides of the machine in case of an emergency. NOTE: these buttons are to be used in case of an emergency. Use the VFD (variable frequency drive) for powering on and off.
- Motor Housing: Each motor housing contains bearings that are to be maintained by greasing the bearings at regular intervals. Also regular inspection of the spiders inside of the LoveJoy couplers is suggested.
- Vacuum Recovery Port: As an addition to the VFD VZ Tec's vacuum recovery system may be purchased and fitted to you Easy Bucker.
- Mounting Plates: Alongside the center bolts on the mounting plate are a number of angles that allow for a pitch to be secured so that a number of options are available to situate the production line to the end users needs.
- Leg Assembly: The legs of the Easy Bucker have an ordination that needs to be adhered to. Read on to #3 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for proper assembly.
- Tech Specs