Twister Product Documents
Small Batch Trimming With The Twister T6
In the past, trimming machines have been primarily used for large scale cultivation facilities, and farms with large scale harvests. Small and medium scale growers either used a trimming machine bigger than they needed, or would suffer an inefficient harvest and trim by hand.
Now, the Twister T6 gives hobby growers and small to medium scale grows small batch trimming automation. This sleek, small-capacity tabletop trimming machine allows you to get a hand-trimmed quality harvest without spending an arm and leg. Trim fast, without sacrificing quality.
The T6 can trim 4lbs per hour dry, and 20lbs per hour wet.
Up to 20% faster than the competition.
19,250 Cuts Per Minute, for ultimate speed and precision.
Gentle SoftTumble™ technology ensures a perfect trim.
Trim smarter and save space with the T6
The T6 is the ultimate in portability. Coming in at only 42 lbs, it is one of the lightest, most compact trimmers on the market. The T6 is designed for quick trim sessions in the backyard, the garage, at the friends house, or discretely in the privacy of your own home. Whether you're trimming indoor or outdoor, the lightweight Grab and Go™ design of the T6 makes it easy to get where you need to go and get the job done quickly. Time is money.
What's The Difference Between The Standard And Narrow Tumblers?
In the past, Twister labeled their tumblers as "wet" and "dry". After three years of product testing and feedback, Twister has discovered the Wet (1/4") Tumbler works best on 'quality' wet and dry flower.
Because of this, we are now selling all trimmers with a 'Standard Tumbler' (1/4" slot). The 3/16" tumbler will now be referred to as the 'Narrow Tumbler' and is available as an add-on. The narrow tumbler is suggested when trimming very fragile flower.
The T6 features Grab and Go design, making transportation easy.
The T6 can easily be stored and doesn't take up much space at just 1.2 cubic feet.
Carry it yourself or borrow a buddy, this machine weighs just 42lbs.
Assemble and disassemble this machine in under 2 minutes.
The T6 offers precision, with the tightest cut in the trimming industry
Twister focused on precision when designing the T6, and are proud to utilize the most advaced rotary blade cutting system in the trimming machine industry. Getting the tightest cut in the shortest amount of time is paramount to quality small machine trimming. Integrity of the product is everything. The quality, hand trim-finished product you always wanted from a small machine trimmer is now possible with the T6; clean, tight, and precision cut, all with minimal impact to your flower!
The T6 features an advanced Rotary Blade System.
Twister boasts the tightest cut in the industry with their T6 machine.
The belt drive is enclosed, maintaining safety and cleanliness.
The T6 features a 96 point adjustable blade for peak customization.
Trim wet or dry with the Twister T6
We all have our own preferences when it comes to trimming, and Twister knows that. That's why the T6 is fully adapative to support wet AND dry trimming, capable of harvesting a broad range of flower moisture contents, from 8% dry to fresh off the plant. Simply change out your tumbler and get to work, no tools needed!
No paint to chip or flake; easy-to-clean in less than 10 minutes with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user.
Painless Customer Service
If anything happens with your T6, Twister will make it right.
The Twister Track Record
When you buy a Twister, you're investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it.
3 Year Warranty
We stand behind what we sell. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.
Twister never used Teflon-based PFE/PTFE coatings, but instead, 304 Stainless Steel.
Just 26 seconds is all the time your flower send in the tumbler, before coming out with a perfect trim.
Easily change out your wet or dry tumblers depending on the condition of your flower.
The T6 features a 4" tumbler diameter.
Spend less time trimming, more time reaping the benefits of your harvest
We know you love your plants, and growing is your passion. However exciting harvest can be, the trimming aspect is still hard work. Most of us would much rather automate this part of the growing process and get our buds curing as fast as possible so we can enjoy them or get them processed further. Spend less time trimming, and more time living!
Compared to trimming by hand, spend up to 95% less time trimming!
Save 12 days compared to hand trimming an 18lb, 12 plant harvest.
Upgrade Your Twister T6 Trimming Machine
Your Twister T6 Trimming Machine can be upgraded even further with add ons such as conveyors and rails, a bucker, replacement parts and accessories, and drying rack systems.
Replacement parts and accessories
You may want to grab some T6 replacement parts and accessories, such as extra tumblers for trimming different strains and preventing cross contamination. Or, maybe you need some leaf collector bags or filters. We also carry replacement belts and machine cleaner to keep everything running smooth.
Twister Drying Rack Systems
What do you do with your buds after you trim them? If you are trimming wet, the next step is to dry them. Twister drying racks are stackable, and make drying your flower easy and saves space.
Twister Freezing & Handling Trays
The new Twister Stackable Freezing / Handling Trays are perfect for handling and freezing product. Designed to stack on top of each other for maximum airflow, you can easily stack 50 of these ventilated trays per palette for easy storage and movement to and from rooms or locations. High density food-grade polyethylene is 100% freezer and dishwasher safe. Maximum durability. Trim straight into these bad boys!!
Twister T6 Machine Specs
- Input Voltage-120
- Current Draw- 2A
- Blade Motor-200W / 0.25HP
- Cut Height- 0.040" / 1/25 / 1mm
- Weight- 42lbs / 25.4kg
- Shipping Weight- 90lbs / 54.4kg
- Length- 30in / 76.2cm
- Width- 11n / 27.9cm
- Height- 10/ 25.4cm
- Discharge- 4in / 10.1cm
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Good Product
- This is a great trimmer. Does a good job and has a bunch of adjustments which are helpful. Pretty easy to break down and clean as well. I would highly recommend this trimmer.
- Worth it!
- First off I'd like to say hydrobuilder was a joy to deal with and Eron was very helpful and informative ! My t6 arrived within three days . I went with the dry tumbled and after two uses an very happy with the job it does , look forward to trying the wet tunbler in the near future . Only concern I have with the T6 is that the motor sure runs hot after about an hour of use . Otherwise it does 90% of the work as advertised , although some quality control and crows feet need plucking . Overal I'd say it's worth the investment for sure !
- The Twister T6 Changed my life
- I've been growing for over 20 years and hand scissoring every crop. I finally said enough. I just couldn't look at another week and a half to two week trimming session. So I pulled up my big boy pants and ordered the Twister T6. It has changed my life. What took me 1 - 2 weeks of every day hand trimming is literally getting done in 2 - 3 days. The quality of the cut is impressive. No observable damage due to the gentle tumbling was observed. I've harvested 3 crops already with this machine with each crop bringing in over 2 pounds of finished product. I believe It will pay for itself over the next year in time saved. This may not be the model for large crops but for the mom and pop grower it does an excellent job and then some. FYI - I chose the WET option.
- A+++++++++++++ and some
- Hands down, why the heck did I not buy this sooner..
works like a dream, got for Wet, I LOVE IT.
Had to BEG people to come help, now, 1 Man show, thanks so much. and for the Price talk about a Steal..
Invest in yourself. Spend the money. Well worth it.
- Very impressive
- The t6 is a super trimmer..blasted through what used to take days with small army of help down to a day with the help of my wife!. I have no regrets in my investment and it's payed for itself already!!. A++++++++
- The best grow decision I have made in a long time!
- I have no idea why I did not give a twister a try before now, but the difference it has made is amazing. No more people at my house to help trim, no more issues, does 90% of the work in one day where before it would be a week! It really does have the hand quality I was looking for with humans. Do yourself a favor and invest in your grow future like I did, you wont regret it A+++++++++++++++!!!!!!!
- Well worth the money
- After years of trimming by hand, bringing in many, many people to come help I decided I was done with that bs. I waited for the new t6 to come out because it is more affordable for the average home grower. I was skeptical about the overall quality that it would produce, but wow just wow. It takes about 90% of the work away and makes it much easier to get in a rhythm not doing small stuff. I only need one good friend, some beer, and some scissors and I'll blow through it. I feel safer without bringing people to my home, managing them and feeding them. Its really the way of the future and you will be happy you got one. the return on investment is amazing imo.
- Tech Specs