- Trimmer Type
- Production Capability
14 lbs/hr Dry; 25 lbs/hr Wet
- Feed Type
- Process Material (Wet or Dry)
Wet / Dry
The Twister T4 Trimmer
Trim Wet or Dry with the awesome Twister T4. Transform your harvest game by using advanced, patent-pending trimming technology to do the work for you. It makes your life easier and your pockets fatter. And remember: Machines don't need lunch.
The Twister is the world's fastest leaf trimmer, equipped with proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your product. Its unique, scalable engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the Twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
All new dry tumbler option allows you to quickly clean up dried flowers and buds faster than ever while maintaining a gentle and clean cut for excellent finished product. Much faster than trimming by hand, and excellent at turning annoying small flowers into profitable product!
New FoodSafe Nitrided Blades Included With Each Twister Trimmer
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T4 Trimmer with 200W .25HP motor
- The wet tumbler or the dry tumbler. Select which tumbler you would with your T4 above.
NOTE: This product does not include the vacuum or stand.
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T4 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 4-6 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 9-11 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 15-18 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 7-10 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 15-18 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 25-28 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positined in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Easy To Use:
- QuickClick technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjusment (.0009" / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjustors raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- The T4 tumbler's electropolished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T4 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyers, Quality Control Converyers, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
- StaySharp self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED's alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
- Lightweight and Portable – Your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- SoftTumble Technology – Small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- Cleans Up Well – The T4 strips down in seconds and is the only trimmer to give you full and complete access to blades.
- No Setup or Tools Required – Simply plug into a 110V outlet and play.
- Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Twister Track Record – When you buy a Twister, you're investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You're buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty (Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.)
- Painless Customer Service – You got a problem, you call us and we make it right. Period.
- The T4 now has the option to include the wet tumbler or the dry tumbler depending on how you would like to process your finished plant material. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T4 above.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
Input Voltage 115V Current Draw 2A Blade Motor 200W / 0.25HP Tumbler Motor 6W / 1/125HP Cut Height .040"_ / 1/25 / 1mm Weight 56lbs / 25.4kg Shipping Weight 120lbs / 54.4kg Length 25in / 63.5cm Width 15in / 38.1cm Height 16.5in / 42cm Discharge 5in / 127mm
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs