- Trimmer Type
- Production Capability
14 lbs/hr Dry; 25 lbs/hr Wet
- Feed Type
- Process Material (Wet or Dry)
Wet / Dry
Trimmer - 120 Volt; Leaf Collector - 120 Volt
The Wait Is Over! Intoducing The All-New Twister T4 With Variable Speed Control & Airflow Adjustments!
The new push button digital controls on the control box allow for custom speed control for the tumbler and cutting blades as well as airflow adjustment control tool for the vacuum. The ability to control your output is everything. With the new T4 with "Speed Control" operators now have complete control over adjusting the conditions of the trimmer. Looking for a gentle cut? Lower the tumbler speed. Looking for greater outputs? Increase the speed of the blades and tumbler together. Customize your T4 to match your strain/desired quality output. This is a true gamechanger for vac-based trimmer!!
New Features Of The All-New T4 Trimmer With Speed Control & Airflow Adjustments:
- Same quality and craftsmanship the T4 is known for plus...
- A new control box with easy-to-use digital controls
- Speed control of tumbler
- Speed control of the blades
- Airflow control on the vacuum
I have an older T4 with standard control, can I upgrade without buying a new machine? YES, YES you can! The new T4 control box is compatible with existing T4's and is available as a separate item!
Trim Wet or Dry with the awesome Twister T4. Transform your harvest game by using advanced, patent-pending trimming technology to do the work for you. It makes your life easier and your pockets fatter. And remember: Machines don’t need lunch. The Twister is the world’s fastest leaf trimmer, equipped with the industry’s most powerful vacuum along with proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your product. Its unique, scalable engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the Twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
All new dry tumbler option
Allows you to quickly clean up dried flowers and buds faster than ever while maintaining a gentle and clean cut for an excellent finished product. Much faster than trimming by hand, and excellent at turning annoying small flowers into a profitable product! *Included with the dry tumbler is a new 70-micron bag that slips over the original black leaf collector bag, which catches the finer particles that may pass through the original bag.
New FoodSafe Nitrided Blades Included With Each Twister Trimmer
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T4 Trimmer with 200W .25HP motor
- Leaf Collector Vacuum and Collection Bag
- The wet tumbler or the dry tumbler. Select which tumbler you would with your T4 above.
*T4 Wet comes with a black 80 micron collection bag only.
*T4 Dry comes with a black 80 micron black collection bag and white 70 micron collection bag.
Note: The leaf collector/stand is NOT INCLUDED - Click here to learn more about the Twister T4 Leaf Collector.
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T4 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 20-25 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 45-65 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 75-100 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 10-14 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 20-25 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 28-35 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positined in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Easy To Use:
- QuickClick™ technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjusment (.0009” / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjustors raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- The low profile Twister T4 Leaf collector is the most powerful vacuum in the industry, allowing greater hose lengths and extended intervals between cleaning. The heavy duty fan-cooled motor has a continuous duty rating for commercial use. The 80 micron filter bag ensures maximum airflow for extended periods while the balanced aluminum impeller keeps noise to a minimum. The extra thick 3mil collection bag ensures no ripping and odor when disposed of. Built-in circuitry protects your investment from misuse.
- The T4 tumbler’s electropolished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T4 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyers, Quality Control Converyers, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
- StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED’s alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
- Lightweight and Portable – Your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- SoftTumble™ Technology – Small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- Cleans Up Well – The T4 strips down in seconds and is the only trimmer to give you full and complete access to blades.
- No Setup or Tools Required – Simply plug into a 110V outlet and play.
- Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Twister Track Record – When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty (Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.)
- Painless Customer Service – – You got a problem, you call us and we make it right. Period.
- Leaf Collection –Every Twister T4 Trimmer comes with a leaf collection bag.
- The T4 now has the option to include the wet tumbler or the dry tumbler depending on how you would like to process your finished plant material. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T4 above.
Input Voltage 115V Current Draw 2A Blade Motor 200W / 0.25HP Tumbler Motor 6W / 1/125HP Cut Height .040″ / 1/25 / 1mm Weight 56lbs / 25.4kg Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector) 120lbs / 54.4kg Length 25in / 63.5cm Width 15in / 38.1cm Height 16.5in / 42cm Discharge 5in / 127mm
Leaf Collector Specs
Input Voltage 115V Motor 1 HP Amps (running) 10A Amps (startup) 53A Motor Speed 3450RPM Airflow Capacity 1190 CFM Static Pressure 6.45in of H20 Impeller 10″ / 25.4cm Inlet 5 1/2″ / 139.7mm Height 19in / 48.3cm Weight 58lbs / 26.3kg Circuit Breaker Required 15A / 120V Connector (plug) 15A 120V (NEMA 5-15) Sound Rating 77 db Fused Yes Maintenance Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag. Part # T4
Extended Warranty Available - Twister Edge Extended Care
For added peace of mind, an optional 2 Year Full Extended Warranty may be purchased at the time of purchase. Keirton will provide, without charge, any repairs or parts needed due to deficiencies in materials or workmanship.Learn More
- Trimmer Type
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great improvements
- The variable speed control of the control center is great fpr adjusting th machine per strain giving you moe flexibility to dial in the machine for a closer cut and more gentle on fluffy strains. I ran a t4 in the past with good results for 50 plants, this year we had 75 and this machine is doing even better with them. I highly suggest this to anyone that needs to get shit done fast, but right!
- Tech Specs