The New Variable Speed Twister T4 Trimmer Is Here! Never Before Seen Airflow & Tumbler Adjustability Allows For Complete Fine Tuning Per Strain!
The new push button digital controls on the control box allow for custom speed control for the tumbler and cutting blades as well as airflow adjustment control tool for the vacuum. The ability to control your output is everything. With the new T4 with "Speed Control" operators now have complete control over adjusting the conditions of the trimmer. Looking for a gentle cut? Lower the tumbler speed. Looking for greater outputs? Increase the speed of the blades and tumbler together. Customize your T4 to match your strain/desired quality output. This is a true gamechanger for vac-based trimmer!!
New Features Of The All-New T4 Trimmer With Speed Control & Airflow Adjustments:
- Same quality and craftsmanship the T4 is known for plus...
- A new control box with easy-to-use digital controls
- Speed control of tumbler
- Speed control of the blades
- Airflow control on the vacuum
I have an older T4 with standard control, can I upgrade without buying a new machine? YES, YES you can! The new T4 control box is compatible with existing T4's and is available as a separate item!
Trimming on any scale sucks. But it doesn’t have to. The Twister T4 transforms the game by using advanced, patent-pending plant trimming technology to do the work for you. Trim up to 14 lbs of medical-grade per hour with one machine.
The Twister T4 was designed from the ground up to exceed the stringent demands of the most demanding medical facilities on the planet. Its lightweight anodized aluminum and stainless steel design can deliver heavyweight results in any sized medical production. Rather than spending days or weeks of hard work trimming your crop by hand, the same can now be achieved in a matter of hours with the T4!
Tumbler Update - Twister Standard Tumbler
After three years of product testing and feedback, Twister has discovered the Wet (1/4") Tumbler works best on 'quality' wet and dry flower. Because of this, we are now selling all trimmers with a 'Standard Tumbler' (1/4" slot). The 3/16" tumbler will now be referred to as the 'Narrow Tumbler' and is available as an add-on. The narrow tumbler is suggested when trimming very fragile flower.
Included with the "Standard" T4 is both the 300 micron collection bag & 70 micron fine collection bag for wet & dry trimming.
Now With Corrosion-Resistant Nitrided Blades Included
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T4 Variable Speed Trimming Machine with Stand
- Leaf Collector Vacuum and Collection Bag
- The standard tumbler or the narrow tumbler. Select which tumbler you would with your T4 above.
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T4 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 20-25 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 45-65 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 75-100 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T4 Trimmer - 10-14 pounds per hour
- Two T4 Trimmers - 20-25 pounds per hour
- Three T4 Trimmers - 28-35 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positined in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Gentle on Flower
The Twister T4 is extremely gentle on your flower yet fast enough to get the job done in less time than any other trimmer on the planet.
Soft Tumble™ Technology
Keep the beauty and profile of your flower. The T4 uses a perfectly-sized 5" tumbler diameter combined with a Food Safe 304 Stainless Steel non-stick surface to reduce wall crawl and maintain a shorter tumble distance.
The T4 is equipped with a powerful motor ensuring continuous, high performance output for thousands of hours. And it’s portable.
Two Piece Design
Engineered with large-grip aluminum handles on either side of the T4 for easy movement to and from your trim sessions.
Easy Tear Down and Cleaning
Disassembly in seconds, giving you easy access to the components when needed. Tear down in 15 secs. Clean in 5 minutes. No tools required.
Lightweight and Portable
So small your little bro can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
Easy To Use:
- QuickClick™ technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjusment (.0009” / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjustors raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- The low profile Twister T4 Leaf collector is the most powerful vacuum in the industry, allowing greater hose lengths and extended intervals between cleaning. The heavy duty fan-cooled motor has a continuous duty rating for commercial use. The 80 micron filter bag ensures maximum airflow for extended periods while the balanced aluminum impeller keeps noise to a minimum. The extra thick 3mil collection bag ensures no ripping and odor when disposed of. Built-in circuitry protects your investment from misuse.
- The T4 tumbler’s electropolished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T4 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyers, Quality Control Converyers, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
- StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED’s alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
- Lightweight and Portable – Your little sis can carry it and your trunk will transport it.
- SoftTumble™ Technology – Small tumbler diameter combined with polished stainless steel non-stick surface ensures flowers experience minimal impact via less wall crawl and shorter tumble distance.
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- Cleans Up Well – The T4 strips down in seconds and is the only trimmer to give you full and complete access to blades.
- No Setup or Tools Required – Simply plug into a 110V outlet and play.
- Low-Touch Trimming – Flowers subjected to low levels of human handling.
- Twister Track Record – When you buy a Twister, you’re investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it. You’re buying the most advanced and maintenance-free trimming system on the planet.
- 3 Year Warranty (Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.)
- Painless Customer Service – – You got a problem, you call us and we make it right. Period.
- Leaf Collection –Every Twister T4 Trimmer comes with a leaf collection bag.
- The T4 now has the option to include the standard tumbler or the narrow tumbler depending on how you would like to process your finished plant material. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T4 above.
Input Voltage 115V Current Draw 2A Blade Motor 200W / 0.25HP Tumbler Motor 6W / 1/125HP Cut Height .040″ / 1/25 / 1mm Weight 56lbs / 25.4kg Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector) 120lbs / 54.4kg Length 25in / 63.5cm Width 15in / 38.1cm Height 16.5in / 42cm Discharge 5in / 127mm
Leaf Collector Specs
Input Voltage 115V Motor 1 HP Amps (running) 10A Amps (startup) 53A Motor Speed 3450RPM Airflow Capacity 1190 CFM Static Pressure 6.45in of H20 Impeller 10″ / 25.4cm Inlet 5 1/2″ / 139.7mm Height 19in / 48.3cm Weight 58lbs / 26.3kg Circuit Breaker Required 15A / 120V Connector (plug) 15A 120V (NEMA 5-15) Sound Rating 77 db Fused Yes Maintenance Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag. Part # T4
Extended Warranty Available - Twister Edge Extended Care
For added peace of mind, an optional 2 Year Full Extended Warranty may be purchased at the time of purchase. Keirton will provide, without charge, any repairs or parts needed due to deficiencies in materials or workmanship.Learn More
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Worth every penny!
- Where to start?.. out of the box, the blower/tumbler were easy to set up. I only had to make 1 incline adjustment to get the product flowing through at a nice pace! The new adjustable airflow is a god send! You can adjust the "pull" on the product through the tumbler to catch the bed knife! NICE!. We love the finish it puts on our buds, and if you give it a gentle cleaning every day, it will serve you well! 5 stars!.. Compound HQ LLC
- Great improvements
- The variable speed control of the control center is great fpr adjusting th machine per strain giving you moe flexibility to dial in the machine for a closer cut and more gentle on fluffy strains. I ran a t4 in the past with good results for 50 plants, this year we had 75 and this machine is doing even better with them. I highly suggest this to anyone that needs to get shit done fast, but right!
- Tech Specs