- Trimmer Type
- Production Capability
16 lbs/hr Dry; 45 lbs/hr Wet
- Feed Type
- Process Material (Wet or Dry)
Wet / Dry
Trimmer - 120 Volt; Leaf Collector - 230 Volt
The Twister T2 Trimmer with Leaf Collector
The Twister is the world’s fastest leaf trimmer, equipped with the industry’s most powerful vacuum along with proprietary blade geometry to deliver the closest cut possible without damaging your product. Its unique, scalable engineering allows for back-to-back tandem use to notably boost productivity, comfortably accommodate large batches and allow for operational growth. Distinctive rotation technology makes the Twister adaptable for use on a broad variety of plants.
All new dry tumbler option
Allows you to quickly clean up dried flowers and buds faster than ever while maintaining a gentle and clean cut for excellent finished product. Much faster than trimming by hand, and excellent at turning annoying small flowers into profitable product!
New FoodSafe Nitrided Blades Included With Each Twister Trimmer
Nitrided blades are high-carbon, hardened steel blades that surpass the quality and durability of standard blades on trimmers - both on older model Twister machines and on current competitive products. Nitrided Blades are FoodSafe. The materials used are approved for contact with food products.
- T2 Trimmer with 1HP motor
- Leaf Collector Vacuum and Collection Bag
- The wet tumbler or the dry tumbler. Select what tumbler you would like to come standard with your T2 above.
- Extremely Fast – 19,250 cuts per second
- Powerful and Durable – Tubular chassis and 1HP motor ensure continuous, high performance
- Consistent Cut – Trimmed pieces are of uniform quality, hour after hour; day after day
- Low Maintenance – No paint to chip or flake; strips down for complete cleaning access in less than 10 seconds with no tools; fully serviceable by end-user
- 3 Year Warranty - Not limited. Not maybe. If it breaks, it gets replaced. Period.
Estimated Product Performance*:
Combining multiple T2 trimmers in-line can increase trimming performance.
Trimming Wet Product:
- One T2 Trimmer - 35-45 pounds per hour
- Two T2 Trimmers - 75-85 pounds per hour
Trimming Dry Product:
- One T2 Trimmer - 14-16 pounds per hour
- Two T2 Trimmers - 27-29 pounds per hour
*The estimates above will vary by plant type, flower size, and the angle the trimmer is positioned in. These are only estimates, your experience may vary.
Easy To Use:
- QuickClick™ technology ensures ultra fast, extremely precise blade adjustment (.0009” / .023mm per click). Easy-to-use tumbler adjusters raise or lower the cut height, providing maximum control over the look and feel of the finished product.
- Large, durable 9” pneumatic wheels ensure smooth and effortless movement over rough terrain.
- The low profile Twister T2 Leaf collector is the most powerful vacuum in the industry, allowing greater hose lengths and extended intervals between cleaning. The heavy duty fan-cooled motor has a continuous duty rating for commercial use. The 80 micron filter bag ensures maximum airflow for extended periods while the balanced aluminum impeller keeps noise to a minimum. The extra thick 3mil collection bag ensures no ripping and odor when disposed of. Built-in circuitry protects your investment from misuse.
- The T2 tumbler’s electro-polished surface provides an effective non-stick coating, while the 50-slot design ensures maximum cutting area. 304 Stainless Steel ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Lightweight removable hopper allows for maximum control over processing speed.
- Precision urethane rollers maintain accurate tumbler roll.
Expandable - Add additional trimmers and components to increase productivity
- Designed for back-to-back tandem use with a second T2 Trimmer for even greater performance gains.
- Add Twister Feed Conveyors, Quality Control Conveyors, and Rails to dramatically increase productivity and process more product faster.
Easy to Clean and Maintain:
- Tubular chassis provides unrivaled strength and protection. It also allows the machine to be rolled upside down for easy cleaning.
- 11 StaySharp™ self-sharpening blades are maintenance-free and perform 19,250 cuts every 60 seconds.
- Quick-release tumbler block makes switching out dirty or plant-specific tumblers a breeze.
- Watertight components allow for complete high-pressure wash down.
- Industrial 3-phase motor control circuitry offers thermal protection of motors. Super bright LED’s alert user when motors are in operation. Large extended stop button for quick shutdown. Nema 4X enclosure keeps everything watertight and corrosion resistant.
- Multiple grease points ensure blades last a lifetime.
Input Voltage 120V Current Draw 14.8A Blade Motor 1HP, Fan Cooled, Stainless Tumbler Motor 1/30HP, Epoxy Coated, Watertight Cut Height .040″ / 1/25 / 1mm Weight 215lbs/97.5kg Shipping Weight (complete w/leaf collector) 420lbs/190kg Length 42.5in/107.9cm Width, with wheels 27.5in/69.9cm Width, without wheels 20.5in/52.2cm Height 32.5in/82cm Height without wheels 30.5in/76cm Discharge 6″/152mm
Input Voltage 208 / 230V Motor 2HP, UL & CSA Approved, Fan Cooled Amps (running) 9A Amps (startup) 45A Motor Speed 3450RPM Airflow Capacity 1700CFM Static Pressure 10.5in of H20 Impeller 12″ / 305mm, Balanced Aluminum Inlet 6″ / 153mm Height 36in / 91.5cm Weight 123lbs/56kg Circuit Breaker Required 15A / 240V Connector (plug) 15A 250V (NEMA 6-15) Sound Rating 80 db Fused Yes Filter Bag 1 – 80 Micron Collection Bag 3 – 6 Mil Generator Requirement 7500W (9000W surge) Replacement Parts Bag Clamps, Filter Bags, Collection Bags Maintenance Clean impellar housing frequently. Replace filter bag. Part # 23-0117
Extended Warranty Available - Twister Edge Extended Care
For added peace of mind, an optional 2 Year Full Extended Warranty may be purchased at the time of purchase. Keirton will provide, without charge, any repairs or parts needed due to deficiencies in materials or workmanship.Learn More
- Trimmer Type
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Gentle Beast!
- Rock solid construction! Does a great job wet or dry. I own a trim machine rental company in Portland, OR (www.harvestmasterrentals.com). We have 2 of these and will be buying more. They trim constantly without fail!
Twister also has great customer support after the sale.
- This is the most well built trimmer I've seen. Super high quality, worth the price tag.
- Tech Specs