- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
6" x 10"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Triminator TRP Stack Rosin Press - The Professional Rosin Extraction Solution
Preserve terpenes while pressing up to one pound per squeeze with the revolutionary Rosin TRP Stack featuring multiple platens and drip technology.The Rosin TRP Stack is compatible with a manual, air and electric pumps. Pumps can be purchased from Triminator separately.
TRP Stack Features Drip Tech
EASY PIVOT™ DRIP TECH SYSTEM
Enjoy seamless press rotation at the pull of a handle. Our patent pending Easy Pivot™ drip tech system allows rosin to fall immediately to a cold surface below for terpene preservation.
Hundreds of finite element analysis simulations were conducted while designing the frame to be capable of withstanding up to 25 tons of pressure. There is 1235 effective PSI of pressure and 833 PSI of virtual pressure with the Rosin TRP Stack.
Maintain Terpenes With Lower Temps
By offering high pressure users can press rosin at lower temperatures to maintain valuable terpene content in the end product.
CASTED IN NORCAL
Casted out of steel in one of Northern California’s oldest foundries.
Multi Heated Plates
Large Plate Size
Squeeze up to one pound with our patent pending multi plate feature that allows you to press twice as much in the same time. More plate space provides the most versatility in commercial use for both cannabis flower and kief while the 6×10 inch size still maintains a short distance for the oil to travel.
Big size aluminum platen provides homogeneous temperatures and high reserves of energy for the most optimal heat transfer.
Food Safe Components
These plates are also food grade, keeping your rosin free and protected from harmful materials and chemicals.
- Flower squeeze capacity up to 1/2 pound pressed flower
- Kief squeeze capacity up to 1 pound pressed kief
The Triminator Rosin TRP Is Easy To Use
The Triminator Rosin Press TRP provides easy access and increased visibility of the product so that technicians can view the progress of their squeeze from start to finish.
Dual PID temperature control allows you to set the exact temperature preference for each plate.
Pump not included. Must be purchased separately to operate press. Air or electric pump options available. Customers that purchase Rosin Presses with air/hydraulic pump will need an external source of compressed air to operate.
- Tech Specs
Brand Triminator SKU TRIMINATOR-ROSIN-TRP-STACK Weight (lb.) 151 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 12.9 Width (in.) 27.3 Height (in.) 22.4 Lead Time Ships the week of 11/25-12/2 UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Hydraulic Plate Size 6" x 10" Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 195-220 F Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 1-3 Max. Pressure 20 Tons Pressure Control Manual Adjustable Tilt Position Yes Needs Air Compressor Required Amps 20 Amps Voltage 120V Exact Watts 1650W Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Triminator 25 Ton Dual Heat Plate Rosin Press - TRP Stack Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Clean Amazing Pure Machine
- Really awesome machine, with limitless capability, packaged in a clean, accessible & useable product. The duel stack capability really allows this machine to commercially produce. There is nothing around the machine to hide from cleaning. The 90degree tilt feature makes this machine. I do wish it had a lock on the tilt feature, enabling easier transport. An inter an pressure gauge would be nice too. The manual pump sucks. Waisted of money. Back up only. The hydrolic pump is the way to go. Expensive, but really makes the workhorse package complete.
Overall, this is the best machine on the market, right now.
- Rosin Press Type
Download Our App
Faster checkout, tracking notifications & more!