ROOT 66 (1-1-1) is an organic based nutrient blend comprised of seaweed extract, trace elements and disaccharides. The unique composition of ROOT 66 promotes the development of a well balanced root structure, which is a vital component of overall plant growth and performance. At transplanting, ROOT 66 improves the establishment of seedlings and cutting by stimulating adventitious root development. ROOT 66 can be applied to soil, soilless and hydroponic based gardening mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality fertilizer.
Benefits of using ROOT 66:
- Stimulate extremely fast root development.
- Activate immune system and create pest and disease resistance
- Minimize the effects of transplanting shock and other related stress conditions.
- Provide smooth transition between growth stages.
- Create lush green foliage with thicker stems and leaves.
- Create compact sturdy plants, and multiple flower buds.
- Improve beneficial soil microbial activity, and improve overall plant quality.
- Tech Specs