Spectrum King Product Documents
Light plays one of the most important roles in growing great plants, but too many growers take it for granted, leading to underwhelming yields and unspectacular results. Spectrum King LEDs gives you the lighting you need, whether you’re growing commercially, for pleasure, or both.Spectrum King LED Mother’s Lil’ Helper grow light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use because we want to ensure your satisfaction with great plants and a healthy harvest.
- 100 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Veg Light. Replace your old T5 banks, CFLs and 250W CMH fixtures.
- Designed for Mother plants, seedlings and clones.
- Preferred use for vegetative growth only.
- Driverless LED Technology.
- With rugged IP65 rated water resistant housing the Mother’s Lil Helper 100 LED Grow Light is perfect for wet and humid environments.
- Mother’s Lil Helper 100 LED Grow Light has 90-degree reflectors specially designed to spread light evenly.
- Comes with Warranty: Spectrum King Mother’s Lil Helper 100 LED Grow Light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use.
- A great light to keep your mother plants going strong also designed to work for veg
- You can have beautiful healthy plants with just 100 watts of power!
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistant housing is perfect for harsh environments.
- Efficient heat sink minimizes radiant heat, which can be problematic in small tent environments.
- Specially designed 90-degree reflectors spread light evenly to your plants.
- Each light ships with a six-foot power cord, hanging clips and bracket for easy installation.
- Safe for outdoor use
Light Source LED Input Voltage 110V or 220V AC Frequency Range 50~60Hz Power Consumption 120W Amperage Draw- @ 120V 1.17A Amperage Draw- @ 240V 0.58 A Lumens 13,100 Ideal Replacement 8 Bulb T5 Units, 315W CMH Fixture & 400W MH CCT 5,000K Lifespan 50,000 Hrs Light Beam Angle 90 Degree Body Lens Glass Body Case Material Die Cast Aluminum Product Size 11-1/2?W x 11-1/2H” x 9.5? D Product Weight 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
IP65 Certified - Spectrum King LED Grow Lights are recognized by the international standard that designates products fit for use in wet and humid conditions. Very few companies that make grow lights qualify for this certification which is why we designed our lights with IP65 ratings in mind as most indoor gardens and commercial greenhouses have wet and humid environments creating challenges for gardeners. Our IP65 housings make clean up easy and you can foliar spray your canopies without worrying about damage to the lights internal components.
How to Hang Spectrum King LED Grow Lights
Correctly hanging grow lights ensures proper coverage and safety. Fortunately, we make it simple to do. Your standard rope ratchet rated at 40 lbs. will easily hold your lights, which weigh 7 to 26 lbs. depending on the model and options chosen.
Please note that most rope ratchets have carabiners too small to fit our lights, which is why we recommend using the attached “S” hook as it makes it so much easier to hang the light. You can use the additional bracket to hang the light at an angle of your choice from a fixed position or take it off and use the center ring to hang the light.
Placement of Lights - Lighting fixtures work best when shared. By placing lights in close proximity to each other, plants that would otherwise be on the periphery receive more light from both lamps, thereby increasing their productivity in what is known as cross illumination. Please review the footprint that works best for your application of light.
Coverage Areas - Raising the light higher above your plants increases the light coverage, but also decreases the light intensity. Therefore, it is important that you find the appropriate balance between intensity and coverage. Each Spectrum King LED One widely used method to determine a lamp’s intensity over time is the Inverse Square Law. As a general rule of thumb, these results can be found in most lighting scenarios and is only being used here as a guideline. Using different reflectors that focus light on a narrow region such as our 90* reflector will change the outcome of these values greatly as will our 120* reflector.
Once your lamp is properly secured to the ceiling, you must determine the appropriate hanging height above your plant canopy. Light intensity diminishes at an exponential rate; therefore, the closer you hang your light, the greater its effect will be. With LEDs, plants can touch the lamp without suffering heat damage to the plant. However, the light is too intense for most plants to be any closer than 24” of our light source* grow light has a been rated to cover a determined area.
- Tech Specs