- Exact Watts
8.75A @ 120v / 4.375A @ 240v
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
SolisTek SE/DE digital ballast now operates at 106+ kHz frequency, making it one of the highest frequency ballasts available on the market. The SolisTek SE/DE ballast will operate any single or double ended lamp at its optimal efficiency. We have matched single & double ended lamps in both HPS and MH.
The STK1001LCD Matrix is a heavyweight in the HID lighting world. Solis Teks products are a step above the competition in many factors and their flagship ballast is a great example. With advanced features such as a built in timer, remote control and the ability to fire both single ended and double ended lamps make it versatile for almost any situation. Their very low failure rate makes them extremely reliable and will last for many years. Pair with one of their HPS or 4k, 6k or 10k MH digital lamps for the best performance.
- Wattage Settings: 1100W, 1000W, 825W, 750W, 660W, 600W
- Multi-voltage: 120V / 208V / 240V
- Built in Digital Timer
- Remote Control (Remote Control sold separately, only 1 remote needed for all MATRIX ballasts)
- Green LCD Screen
- Ballast Life Timer
- Generator Ready
Built in Digital Timer
Completely customizable on/off schedule settings for any grow cycle. Sync all SolisTek Ballasts on the same schedule with only 1 remote control. Eliminate unnecessary external components.
Remote ControlSold Separately
The exclusive SolisTek remote control will allow you to wirelessly configure the wattage settings from over 70ft away and also set the integrated digital timer for your SolisTek Matrix Ballast(s). The Matrix remote control allows as many Matrix ballasts to be synced to the same schedule eliminating the need for an external controller.
Green LCD Screen
Digital green read-out to visually display ballast settings and won't disrupt plant sleep cycle. Dark cycle-friendly!
Ballast Life Timer
On board ballast 'odometer' that will count the number of hours the ballast has been used.
SolisTek is proud to offer an extensive line of lighting equipment & accessories to help achieve higher yields and maximize quality. Solis Tek's innovative products are standard equipped with a variety of technology that separate Solis Teks products from the competition. Read below for more information.
SolisTek's sequential lamp ignition technology will ignite your lamps one at a time based on load stability. This revolutionary technology (not a randomized startup) will actually detect the voltage and amperage frequencies of the electrical circuit and fire lamps when the load is most stable. Prevent surges and spikes in your electrical environment and stop overloading breakers. When you power multiple SolisTek ballasts, the electrical draw is controlled by our internal software, maximizing electrical efficiency. SolisTek digital ballasts are the only ballast capable of this technology.
Pre-ignition self-diagnostic checks. SolisTek SenseSmart which will check for 8 different factors before attempting to power the lamp; this is intended for increased user safety. SenseSmart checks for:
- Open Output
- High/low Temps
- Ignition Failure
- End of Lamp Life
- Overflow Current
- Over/low Voltage
- Short Circuit
SolisTek digital ballasts complete a closed circuit between the lamp and power source. If any sort of break or inconsistency has been detected, it will not strike the lamp. The ballast will detect if the lamp is too hot to ignite, lamp compatibility issues, if there is no lamp plugged in, or if a lamp is defective or about to fail as it will detect that it is not receiving enough of a signal coming back. It can even detect if there's a short on your wiring, reflector, lighting controller, or a defective breaker on an electrical panel.
This is all apart of their exclusive SenseSmart safety mechanism that we introduced to this industry in 2010. If it detects any sort of anomalies or disturbances it will turn off the lamp and attempt to re-strike every 90 seconds until it deems that it is safe to ignite. 99% of the time an error code is displayed (Matrix) or if the green led (standard unit) stays on without the lamp igniting it is pointing to something on the users end to troubleshoot. In the rare instance that a component goes out the ballast will disable itself to prevent anything further from happening.
Industry's lowest output Total Harmonic Distortion (THD%)
The introduction of the electronic ballast has created significant changes for the commercial food production industry. Solid-state electronics don’t behave anything like the traditional magnetic core and coil ballasts. Voltage requirements, starting sequences and high frequency have all changed as well. Advancements in HID electronic ballast power supplies have caused new distortions in these lighting systems that weren’t present before. These distortions, while invisible to human eyes, contribute to mechanical problems such as premature lamp failure and excessive stress on electronic components. There are a wide variety of considerations to take into account when converting to the new HID digital electronics. Proper lamp and ballast combinations are essential for successful integration of these technologies. A lack of understanding these THD considerations will cost time, money and energy at the expense of the crops. Failing systems are frustrating, costly and inefficient. Take all the necessary time and precautions to buy compatible digital lamps and ballasts, with a low THD, to gain the maximum benefits.
Ignition Control, SenseSmart & Soft-Start technology are standard in all SolisTek Digital Ballasts.
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Solis Tek SKU STK1001LCD Weight (lb.) 17 Length (in.) 14 Width (in.) 6 Height (in.) 4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships In 1-2 Days UPC 885689714413 Prop 65 No UL Listed No Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs Yes Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 1000 Watts Amps 8.75A @ 120v / 4.375A @ 240v Frequency 106+ Hz Voltage 120/240 Volt
- Product Q&A
SolisTek LCD MATRIX 1000 Watt SE/DE Digital Ballast, 120/240 Volt Questions & Answers
What is included with the Solis Tek Matrix Ballast?
When you purchase the LCD Matrix Ballast you will receive one of the following: New Matrix Ballast (SE/DE), 120V Cord, 240V Cord and Instructions.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Not Happy
- I owned the previous model with timer, the timer failed soon after but was able to cope with the issue for 3yrs till the ballast gave out.I buy the new matrix and timer fails soon after.Avoid the aggravation and buy the ballast without the timer.
- As described
- They seem like nice ballast but they will not work with the hortalux blue M.H. bulbs got my first set and returned them because they throw a error code with the bulbs im using and the second set does the same thing i guess they are not compatible its a bummer because i was referred to these by a friend who runs the same set up
- The best on the market.
- Great piece of equipment
- It's simply the best ballast I've ever used. Also their customer service is the best I've ever had to deal with
- Perfect ballast
- Top Notch services ask to speak with Nick. He will assist you with any questions or concerns about your product. Hydrobuilder are great folks who will take care of you. Trust me stick with SolisTek you can't go wrong!!!
- This ballast so far is awsomeness, putting it on a se bulb I was already using hortilux ,It made the light brighter and using less power, I had to raise the fixture up 10" because it was burning the baby leafs, ,
And after 2wks the plants love it.
- This has been the best ballast I have ever owned. highly recommended
- Finally Arrived!
- I have been waiting for solis tek to release their new Matrix ballast. I have grown with the original matrix and others in the past, but with out a doubt my favorite is Solis Tek. They provide great service and the prices are very good for such a high quality ballast. Go with solis tek!