Manual variable fan speed controllers
The JDMV1 and JDMV1-C are manual, variable speed controls. It has (1) variable speed output (12 FLA) and a 15 amp overload protection fuse. Use this simple control to ramp up or down the speed of your circulation fans.
Manual speed control for fans that have variable speed capable motors. Designed for greater heat dissipation. Rubber gasket sealed enclosure. Separate on/off toggle switch and manual variable output knob. Internal adjustable low output setting. 115/230 Volts and 12 amps capacity with a 15 amp overload protection fuse.
This fan speed controller comes with out without a cord. The model with no cord can be wired for 115 or 230 Volts. The -C model comes with an 8 ft. power cord that is ready to be plugged in.
Features of the JDMV1
- (1) Variable speed output (12 FLA)
- 15 amp overload protection fuse
- Rugged and sealed enclosure (6" x 6" x 3-3/4")
- ON/OFF switch and manual variable output knob
- RFI noise suppression filter (provides RFI and EMI suppression)
- Internal adjustable “LO” output setting
- This model comes with no cord can be wired for 115 or 230 Volts.
- Tech Specs
Brand J&D Manufacturing SKU JDMV1 Weight (lb.) 3 Lead Time Lead time varies; ships within 2 weeks Length (in.) 6 Width (in.) 8 Height (in.) 10 Warranty 2 Year UPC 737624000000 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Ventilation Control Amps 12 Amps Voltage 120/240 Volts Frequency 50/60 Hz UL Listed No