Manual variable fan speed controllers
The JDMV1 and JDMV1-C are manual, variable speed controls. It has (1) variable speed output (12 FLA) and a 15 amp overload protection fuse. Use this simple control to ramp up or down the speed of your circulation fans.
Manual speed control for fans that have variable speed capable motors. This control is prewired for ease of installation. Two cords come out of the control. Plug one cord into a standard grounded outlet, and plug your fan into the other cord. Designed for greater heat dissipation. Rubber gasket and sealed enclosure. No electrician required! Separate on/off toggle switch and manual variable output knob. Internal adjustable low output setting. 115 Volts and 12 amps capacity with a 15 amp overload protection fuse.
Features of the JDMV1
- (1) Variable speed output (12 FLA)
- 15 amp overload protection fuse
- Rugged and sealed enclosure (6" x 6" x 3-3/4")
- ON/OFF switch and manual variable output knob
- RFI noise suppression filter (provides RFI and EMI suppression)
- Internal adjustable “LO” output setting
- Included cord wired for 115 Volts and 12 amps
- Tech Specs
Brand J&D Manufacturing SKU JDMV1-C Weight (lb.) 4 Lead Time Lead time varies; ships within 2 weeks Length (in.) 6 Width (in.) 8 Height (in.) 10 Warranty 2 Year UPC 737624000000 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Ventilation Control Amps 12 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Frequency 60 Hz Power Cord Length 8 ft. UL Listed No