HBX Heavy Duty Light Hangers allow you to safely hang your expensive grow lights, filters and other equipment anywhere you want to.
The metal carabiner style hooks have a spring-loaded gate to safely hold lights and other grow room accessories with no chance of slipping or falling. Simply attach the metal carabiner clip to the item you want to hang then attach the other end to the ceiling or light stand. These heavy duty hangers have locking push tab for convenient raising and lowering lights when needed.
- 1/8" braided polypropylene rope
- Secures items quickly and easily
- Never breaks, slips, or rusts
- Great for hoisting, securing and hanging lights, filters, and other equipment.
- Hold up to 75 lbs. per ratchet, for a total weight capacity of 150 lbs.
- Includes: 2 ratchets, 4 easy-to-use carabiner clips and 2 eight-foot braided polypropylene ropes
- Tech Specs
Brand HBX SKU HBHANGERS18 Weight (lb.) 0.5 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 7 Width (in.) 4 Length (in.) 2 Warranty Yes UPC 76625468389 UL Listed No
Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- Great light hangers
- Ratcheting mechanism makes raising the light easy peesy lemon squeezy
- Product works great.
- Product works greats!
- Very good product
- Will buy again
- Great product and makes light easy to hang and lower or raise.
- Does Job well !!
- Well Made and does what they are supposed to do.
- Rock solid
- You can't beat these for sure, easier then any hanger I've ever used, going to pick up a couple more with my next hydro lec☮
- Great well made so easy to adjust.
- They work great! So nice easy to adjust. Well made.
- bought these with my clw solar system 275 real easy to use & adjust
- much better than chains
- In the past i used chains to hang my light, now that i switched over to these it is way easier to raise and lower my light. These are currently holding up my kind xl750 with ease. I'd get them again, plus super fast shipping
- Easier to adjust than chains
- This was my first time using light hangers. Usually I would use chains, but my new CLW 220w is so lite I decided to go with these for how easy they are to adjust as my plants grow.